Flash Decompiler Trillix
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** On SALE for a LIMITED time! ORIGINAL price - $79.99 *****
Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac - decompile SWF files and restore your SWF sources in a couple of moments. There are plenty of reasons why you may need this software: You lost your original FLA file or Flex project source code and only have the compiled SWF. Your Flash project source code or resources got corrupted due to a hardware failure, a bad block or competitors' intrigue. You accidentally deleted your Flash art and emptied the Trash... Flash Decompiler will practically solve any issue!
Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac is also great as a self-educational tool. No need to guess how those Flash professionals pulled off those effects, as you can decompile the SWF and see its source code. Flash Decompiler Trillix can extract any SWF element, such as images, sounds, videos, shapes, texts, ActionScript, etc. as separate files of various formats. Literally, Flash Decompiler Trillix for Mac has everything you needed for an efficient work with Flash files.
P.S. Note, that Flash Decompiler Trillix version for Mac App Store doesn't open password protected SWF files.
What's New in Version 5.3
* Added: decompilation of SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files)
* Added: basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts)
* Added: basic decompilation of Adobe AIR applications
* Added: decompilation of Flash projects compiled in Flex 4
* Greatly improved: Flex 3 support (including states, effects, etc.)
* Fixed: application hanging when converting SWF into Flash CS5
* Fixed: failure of SWF files preview in Flash Decompiler player
Indispensable when you need it
This app may be something of a "one-trick pony", but when you need it, you NEED it.
It works exactly as described. You can open up a SWF and either extract its elements or save it back as a source FLA. I used it on an old preloader built in CS4 and it performed flawlessly.
In terms of price, I think $80 (non-sale) is a bit high. But at $40 (current sale) it's very much worth it. Since it saved me the time of actually having to recreate the aforementioned preloader from scratch, in the end I saved money by buying it.
This application is a great tool to break down swfs into it's components and furthermore to create a source fla. Huge help for those clients that don't have the original source files anymore. Interface is also easy to use and understand.
Is this the newest version?
I just bought this today but it doesn't match the screenshots on their website and this version doesn't seem to work properly. Using Mountain Lion and it won't let me choose a destination folder to extract to. I do have a support ticket submitted so hopefully they get back to me real soon.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Sep 11, 2012
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Vitaliy Golubenko
- Copyright © 2011 Eltima Software.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later