Flash Reader: Reading Reimagined
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Ever had to read through a an email, book or an article on the web, but felt like it took ages to read through it all?
Normally your brain will attempt to pronounce words you read, which is called subvocalization or internal speech.
Flash Reader removes this limitation by showing you words so fast that your brain doesn't have time to subvocalize, but still allows you to retain everything you've read, by something called RSVP.
Whether it's light reading, or complicated business emails, training your eyes to read faster couldn't be easier, while your reading skill and comprehension will keep getting better and better with each article you finish.
3rd Party Support:
• Pocket, Instapaper & Dropbox support*
• Open & import eBooks files and docs such as DOC, RTF, TXT, PDF, EPUB, DOCX, AZW (Amazon Kindle .AZW files only), MOBI and ODT (OpenDocument) files*
Note: Documents need to be DRM-free (no copy protection) and have no OCR (scanned) elements.
• Massive document format support*
• Import from Dropbox, iTunes and any other app capable of opening files
• Built-in web-browser, with full support for Google search and saving articles*
• Bookmarking, easily resume where you left off
• iOS 8 Extension for easy importing of both files and websites*
• Different reading modes to suit your needs
• Customization, including words per minute (WPM), words per flash, themes, fonts and font sizes
• Boost your productivity and learn to speed read at lightning fast speeds
• Universal, works on iPhone, iPod & iPad (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus included!)
For Instant Help, open up the Support-section of the app.
Visit FlashReaderApp.com for more information.
••• What people are saying about Flash Reader •••
"I was very skeptical at first, then I tried it. Now I'm impressed!!! Using this tool to read a page, blog or instructions made made it seem like it took no time at all. I actually think using this app on a regular basis my even improve my reading skills. I'm so impressed, I'm recommending it on twitter!!!", 5/5 stars -Ninny2U
"I like it so much I use it every day.", 5/5 stars -Joseph
"Great for readers who find words move on the page!
I can read so quickly with it.
For studying materials - like journal articles - I start slower, read once, then up the speed again and again. Much greater retention than trying to read just in text!", 5/5 stars -Jacqjacq14
"It's now so easy to read faster with this app !", 4/5 stars -Manuel Klaassen
"This app is a wonderful way to breeze through a long read!", 4/5 stars -Matthew Bartlett
Coming up soon:
- A cloud based solution for backing up and syncing articles and bookmarks
- Evernote, Readability and Feedly support
- Built-in bookstore (free ebooks)
- Better article navigation (search by page or by word)
- Spritz-like reading
Thank you for the reviews, keep them coming! Based on the feedback we receive, we'll add and modify the features as much as we can.
Flash Reader DOES NOT have advertisements of any kind.
Services such as Instapaper, Pocket, website article saving and certain file-specific document conversions require the Flash Reader Pro upgrade, which is a permanent one-time payment that unlocks all features of the app.
Some services (including PDF and ePub importing, as well as Microsoft Office files like DOCX) require an active internet connection when importing.
Also note that Flash Reader does not have voice support, so no text-to-speech or anything like that.
Lo nuevo en la versión 3.2.2
- Added a camera feature, so you can now import articles using your camera
- Added the iOS 8 extension back to the app
- Fixed several issues
Reseñas de clientes
Major issues with pro
This app requires an in app purchase to use ePub documents. Unfortunately, it has major reliability issues that renders the app unusable. 1) the app *might* remember where you are in a book. It's rare though-- so, it's fine for the first few chapters, but after that, you need to start from the beginning. 2) if you switch modes or other settings, be prepared to start your book over 3) there is no way to rewind, or see the content around your current word. Miss a sentence? Start from the beginning of the book to see it again. 4) there is no way to fast forward. When the app crashes, or otherwise forgets your place, you have to start from the beginning, and go through every word in order.
The interface is decent. And you can import (non-drm) kindle formatted books.
I really should not have purchased this :( The app certainly has lots of potential and is reasonably featured, but is currently only usable for short documents.
Corrupt app developers !
New version takes away forces you to pay more for features that were included in the original paid version. Racketeering! Rent seeking!
There are some unexpected benefits of using this app in addition to reading at a fast speed...
1.You can comfortably read from a longer distance due to one large word on the screen at a time.
2.never lose your place
3. never need to turn a page
4. No stopping to think before you're completely done reading. It Keeps you from getting distracted.
So When i start it up, i set my phone down on the table and drink a cup of coffee while blazing through my reading.
Looks nice but unusable
The app looks great and all but apparently you can't actually read anything but their sample text with the free version
Otros clientes también han comprado
- Categoría: Productividad
- Actualizado: 28/04/2015
- Versión: 3.2.2
- Tamaño: 33.3 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Finés, Inglés, Italiano, Portugués, Ruso, Sueco, Turco
- Vendedor: Didstopia
- Copyright © 2010 Didstopia. All rights reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 7.1 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Flash Reader Pro$1.99
- Flash Reader Pro$4.99
- Flash Reader Pro$1.99
- Flash Reader Pro$0.99
- Flash Reader Pro$2.99
- Flash Reader Pro$3.99