By TOSHIBA Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fixed the problem using FlashAir™ App 3.1.1 for iOS on iOS devices connected to FlashAir™ Class6 over Wi-Fi. (July 11, 2016)
With the FlashAir™ App for iOS, you can quickly and easily download and share all the images and documents on your wireless FlashAir™ SDHC memory card.
3 browsing modes
- Photo/Movie view shows thumbnails of photos and movies in a single scrollable grid.
- Music view shows music files in a single scrollable list.
- Folder view shows any files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
- Save your files to your iOS device.
- Share your files via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Weibo. *Note: You need an internet connection.
- Open a file in another application.
- Automatic detection of adding or updating files on FlashAir
- Configuring SSID and security key(password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configuring SSID and security key(password) for internet pass thru mode.
- Administration password (MASTERCODE)
This application is compatible iOS 6 - iOS 10.2 devices.
TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Several RAW formats are supported.
Like it, but connection often drops
My daughter had a softball tournament this weekend. A couple of weeks ago, my husband got me a new canon rebel EF5 camera. So i've been playing alot with it to say the least!!! I have been uploading photos, but lately the connection has been dropping and the app kicks me out. Very frustrating if u are uploading a bunch of photos. I tried restarting my phone completely, and even downloading smaller bunches (20-30 photos) at a time, but no dice. Please look into fixing this!!! 😄
Doesn't work in background
I moved from the Eye-Fi to the FlashAir and I'm liking it so far except for one main issue, the app doesn't work when in the background. If you're downloading images and leave the app to do something else, the app stops transferring photos. Super annoying and means you can't use your phone at all while downloading photos.
RAW and Connection
Glad RAW format is supported just wish it would load better for a Canon Rebels T5. Also connection sometimes will just drop while previously being connected to the phone.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: TOSHIBA Corp.
- © TOSHIBA Corp. SDS Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.