FlashAirTxt is an app to exchange text data with FlashAir.
With this app, you can do the followings:
Please check that the config file /SD_WLAN/CONFIG in your FlashAir contains a line "UPLOAD=1", and write the line if not.
- download text file from FlashAir to iPhone/iPad, and
- upload text data of iPhone/iPad and save it as a text file to FlashAir.
For example, you can upload and save text as follows;
(1) copy text within some app in iPhone/iPad.
(2) switch the power on of PC injected a FlashAir, or inject a FlashAir to a PC.
(3) connect the iPhone/iPad to the Wi-Fi network of the FlashAir.
(4) launch this app, FlashAirTxt.
(5) move an appropriate directory, and select a text file to which you are going to write by tapping it.
(6) within the app, erase the entire text, and paste the text which you copied in (1).
(7) tap the "Upload" button of the app.
How to use it:
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.