Flashcard Hero Free
By Kitestack Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Make your own flash cards and take the pressure out of test preparation. Flashcard Hero keeps track of what facts you already know so you can focus on what you don’t know and save a lot of time.
Beyond your average-vocab-app: We made Flashcard Hero for those of you who want to fit more than a few words on each card. You can add lists and use text formatting to structure your content. Cards even expand as you add more text so you can take notes during class and turn them into study cards later. All decks can easily be shared with others via the web.
- Up to 20 cards per deck (unlimited decks)
- Unlock unlimited cards and add image-support via In-App Purchase
- iCloud can also be unlocked via In-App-Purchase
After In-App purchase:
Study on your iPhone and iPad with the Flashcard Hero mobile app (separate purchase).
FEATURES (all versions):
- 3 study modes: Answer covered, Multiple choice tests, Typing the answer
- Audio output (text to speech) of text on cards in over 30 languages
- Group cards by topic (e.g. text book chapters)
- Basic text formatting (lists, bold font, italic,…)
- Many deck cover styles
- Difficulty level for each card
- Group cards using the Leitner study system (similar to spaced repetition)
- Detailed study session summaries
- Import decks you already have (.tsv and .csv format, Quizlet.com)
- Take notes during class; cards expand automatically
- Share decks via the web
FOR TEACHERS AND EDUCATORS:
- Compatible with the Remote Control feature of the iOS app. You can use the iOS app as a remote to control the study mode on the Mac while you are projecting on a big screen.
A note about iCloud Drive (after In-App purchase):
Starting with version 2.0 of the Mac app, using iCloud Drive requires at least Mac OS X Yosemite and iOS 8.
This is just the beginning. If you’d like to see a certain feature, let us know through the feedback button in the app.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
• Addressed a potential crash on El Capitan when closing a secondary window.
• Disabled automatic spell checking and correction while typing answers when studying.
It makes my study time more fun and enjoyable. I recommend it highly!
Pls give me my refund you charged me 14.05 usd
and i still cant access the full version APP
I really like it!
Really functional program. My only limitation so far is that we are limited to 20 cards in each deck. There have been a few times when I’ve need more.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 28, 2016
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Rico Gundermann
- © Kitestack Software 2016
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version$7.99