By Kitestack Software
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make your own flash cards and take the pressure out of test preparation. Flashcard Hero keeps track of what
facts you already know so you can focus on what you don’t know and save a lot of time.
We made Flashcard Hero for those of you who want to fit more than a few words on each card. You can add images, lists, and use text formatting to structure your content.
- Write cards on your iPhone/iPad
- Add images
- Group cards into topics
- Text formatting & lists
- Find and study only difficult cards
- iCloud Drive support (syncs with the Mac app)
- Memorizing cards by covering the answer
- Multiple Choice tests with randomly picked or predefined answers
For Teachers and Educators:
- Compatible with the Remote Control feature of the Mac app. You can use the iOS app as a remote to control the study mode on the Mac while you are projecting on a big screen.
People use the Flashcard Hero Mac & iOS apps to study many different subjects. Here’s a short list of the most popular subjects based on the over 90,000 cards that users have shared among each other so far:
- Medicine (anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, genetics)
- Law & business administration (economics, marketing, international law)
- History and politics
- Languages (Latin, Chinese, Greek, Italian, Spanish, German)
- Social sciences
- Music and music theory
- Space physiology (how cool is that?)
- Many more…
You see a lot of subjects in the top ranks where people have to memorize a lot of “structured” information. That’s because Flashcard Hero is designed specifically to go beyond language learning, offering more room on each card for facts, lists, and images. You can also organize cards into topics (to match chapters of a text book, for example).
What's New in Version 2.6
- Compatibility with the new version of iOS
- Performance and stability improvements
- Decks now indicate when they are being saved
- Decks now indicate when they are in the Trash
- No more accidental phone number detection while studying
No more callouses
I went back to school this fall to start working on a second degree. I’ve been using this app all semester and it has been great. Prior to using this app I made flash cards the old fashioned way. Like other reviewers, I use the Mac version to make the flash cards and then study with my phone. I’m studying geology, being able to drag and drop photos has been very useful. It would be nice to have a counter while in Memorize mode, so that I can see how many cards I have left to go through.
This app is my flash card hero!
For a few semesters I have been using this app. I write the cards on my Mac and, through the cloud, I can easily test myself on my phone or iPad. The app will even update continuously so when I make changes on my portable device, my Mac recognizes the changes.
There's so much flexibility and options for studying, I highly recommend you use it.
The best flash card style study app for IPhone and Mac!
I’ve been using the app for the Mac and iPhone for a few months. Both are very easy to use and the iCloud works amazingly to keep my phone or Mac updated with the latest versions of the cards I’m studying instantaneously. Thank you developers for a great app!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Rico Gundermann
- © Kitestack Software 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.