Flashcards+ is the top flashcard app in the app store — ranked #1 for flashcards!
Memorize like a pro with Flashcards+ by Chegg, the fast, fun, free flashcard maker designed to help you learn things more quickly and ace your toughest classes. This is the ultimate online flashcard & notecard tool for high school and college students, and those studying hard for the SAT, ACT, GRE and other standardized tests. With Flashcards+ you can study anywhere, and any time — review your math flashcards while you’re waiting for the bus, study Spanish flashcards on the way to a big test, or cram for chemistry when you’re walking across campus.
What makes Flashcards+ the top flashcard app?
- Make your own flashcard decks for SAT, ACT, AP, vocab, math, spanish, biology, anatomy, chemistry & more!
- Go beyond text-only flashcards and add images. Think chemistry formulas for organic chemistry, paintings for an art history class, anatomy diagrams for biology … anything you need to memorize quickly.
- Don’t want to create your own? Download flashcard decks made by other students on Cram.com.
- Share your decks with friends so you can study & learn together — free for everyone!
- Keep track of the cards you've learned & save time by only studying those you haven’t mastered.
- Make flashcards in 22 languages with support for pronunciation, dialect & speech speed: Latin, Spanish, German, French & more!
- Shuffle your decks to stay on your toes and filter & search decks to find specific note cards.
- Backup & study your flashcards for free across all your iOS devices.
* iPhone X support
* Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Missing Quiz Mode
I'm disappointed that the study mode is completely self guided. I'd love to see a user learning algorithm applied to a quiz mode. For each card, while in quiz mode, the ratio of correctly answers to incorrect answers should be recorded. Then, the user learning algorithm should place the cards back in stack in an order that is proven to help the user learn. (For example, each missed card is placed randomly between 1 and 3 cards back in the buffer, so it repeats at a higher frequency). I find myself in study mode learning non linearly (swiping left and right instead of just moving forward through the deck). I expect a better user experience.
Developer Response ,
Hey there! Thanks so much for your feedback regarding the Flashcards+ app. We can definitely see how these features would be helpful for studying, and we truly appreciate your suggestions! We are always working on improving, and we'll certainly consider the possibility of implementing these ideas into a future release of the app. If you have any other questions, concerns, feedback, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to send them our way. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Just include "iTunes Review Follow Up" as the subject of your email. We'd love to hear more from you. Thanks again, and have a fantastic rest of your day!
Should have a database of pre-made decks
I like that I can create and customize my own Flashcards, but I wish there was a stock set of decks to choose from and a way to share the ones I’ve made with other Chegg users.
The app also crashed and closed out a couple times while I was making a deck, but fortunately the creators set it up to save each individual card as you finish, so everything wasn’t lost.
Overall, it’s a pretty good Flashcards creating app.
This app crashes anytime I try to “remove” a “deck” from a “category”.
In other words the company/individuals responsible for this app have taken little effort to work out its bugs as Chegg has existed for quite some time now.
Maybe check out a flashcards app from a different developer who cares to maintain their software.
Developer Response ,
Hey McWaveManGarwoosh ! Thanks for the feedback, we'd love to help you sort this out. Please send an email over to email@example.com with the subject "iTunes Review Follow Up" and we'll work with you to fix this up. Thanks, and have a wonderful rest of your day!
- Chegg, Inc.
- 157 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Chegg Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- US English Female $1.99
- Flashcloud Unlimited $2.99
- Rich Text Editor $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.