This App helps new language learner (kids to adults) to learn Korean words in easiest way. Builds vocabulary and pronunciation of basic words in categories like Animals, Birds, Body Parts, Vegetables, Fruits, Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Calendar and Alphabet with word game. Useful for Babies, pre school or kindergarten kids and language learners of any age group adult or children. Has word Games to practice the learning.
* Pleasing rotating wheel design to select various Categories by kids.
* Kids/Baby Friendly design to play matching and finding games
* Flash cards with appealing Color and Music
* Over 250 High Quality Images
* Quality/Professional Studio Audio recording
* Soft, clear and friendly female voice for children's ears
* Large and Clear words in flash cards
* Beethoven's fur elise music for End of the card indication in every category
* Soft, gentle fingers friendly 'Autoplay' option for slide show
* Repetition of words by simple single Tap on any flash cards
* Easy Left & Right swipes for transition between flashcards, No Next, Previous buttons
* Shuffle option to randomize the flashcard display
* Setting page to Setup/Choose the Voice/Music
* Enable / Disable Transition speed between flash cards Fast Transition option
* Nice transition sound for Image Transition
* Beware of addictive 'Find me' & 'Match Me' game, Kids/Parents will love it
* 'Match me' is for drawing line between matching words with images(Flashcards), when it matches the line color changes to Green
* 'Find me' is for finding correct image out of four random images(Flash cards), user's answers is indicated with correct/wrong sound and image
* Baby, Kids, and Adult tested
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible app to learn
Entire app is in Korean, so it defeated the purpose of being there to "learn". If you got around that, the music was loud and pronunciation barely audible.
I enjoy this app alot. It's great. It stands out because the games make learning the language much more phone. Most of the time, you just pay for the flashcards, but in this one, you get review games also. Some of the games could be more focused on learning vocabulary, but they're still great. I definitely recommend it.
It's so good that I wish there were more. It could use household appliances, person, word order, and professions sections.
- VANNALA MOBILE APPS PRIVATE LIMITED
- 81 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Vannala Mobile Apps Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Korean Full Package $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.