FlashCode - SWF to HTML5 and Objective-C converter
By Cryptic Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FlashCode will ease your animation and design work!
FlashCode also produce clean and easy to use Objective-C 2.0 code, by creating a separate class for each item you export, and a last one for the whole animation timeline. Incorporating the generated code into your Xcode projet is really easy: just add the generated files to your project, and you can immediately add custom views using Interface Builder!
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT INTENDED TO AUTOMATICALLY TRANSLATE GAMES OR INTERACTIVE PHOTO GALLERIES: ITS PURPOSE IS TO HELP PROGRAMERS TO EXPORT THEIR SWF ASSETS TO iOS, Mac OR JS CODE.
ONLY ANIMATIONS, SHAPES AND BUTTONS ARE EXPORTED, NOT THE ActionScript CODE!
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Fix the export of sprite animations,
- Export the bounding boxes of sprites and shapes,
- Makes use of the contentMode property on iOS,
- Faster loading,
- Fix some issues when parsing buttons,
- Optimization of the check/uncheck all feature,
- Fix an issue while exporting empty timelines,
- Better computation of bounding boxes for exported sprites,
- fix a rendering issue with linear gradients,
- Easier to integrate an animation in an application: no code needed at all!
Don't work and utilizes a ton of resources all to produce nothing
Title say's it all…i wasted $15.99 today don't do the same :(