By Francisco Lobo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All pilots flying accross the U.S. border are required to file an eAPIS manifest (Electronic Advance Passenger Information System).
eApis requires the pilot to send a manifest to CBP (Customs and Border Protection) at least 60 minutes prior to departure. This manifest should include all relevant flight, passenger and crew information and should be submitted on any flight arriving or departing US territory.
FlashPass is designed to make the process of compliance efficient, quick and friendly. Using state of the art technology and a smart user interface, FlashPass is the best way to submit your manifest using your IOS device.
FlashPass is also a web app that shares the same data with any IOS device allowing the user to choose the best tool for the job.
Some key features include:
- Designed for speed and ease of use. Submit a manifest in under 30 seconds and without hassles.
- Stores data for faster input and re-use.
- Checks user´s input to avoid mistakes and errors.
- Monitor document status for occupants.
- Portable and accessible. Use the Web App or IOS App or a combination of both.
- Easily transfer a person´s info to other FlashPass users.
- Submits manifests directly to CBP servers without an intermediate step.
- Use tools and shortcuts to steamline the submission process.
- Works under 3G or WiFi, iOS native app is lightweight on the network for efficient communication.
- Fully featured iOS App: manage all aspects of your information and submit directly from the iOS app.
- Universal APP, works with your iPad and iPhone.
FlashPass is a robust tool designed by pilots for pilots. It eliminates the need to use the cumbersome government´s web interface and gives you the flexibility to use an HTML5 web page based app or an iOS native app for entering and submitting data and manifests.
For a quick video tour please visit:
Our main goal at Lobo:Labs is to give the best possible service to our customers. Don't hesitate to contact us for questions and support, our team will be more than happy to help you and solve all your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.1.0
* iOS 6 & iPhone 5 support.
* Preview your manifest at any time. You may e-mail or print the preview report.
* Now includes a list of US arrival and departure airports with the Customs phone number under the [MORE] Tab.
* In iPhone you may dial directly to the customs phone number from the list.
* "Pay as you go" (In-App Purchase) for individual manifests or pack's of five within iOS.
* New users may signup for FlashPass within the APP & Purchase submissions using iTunes in-app purchase.
Improvements / Fixes:
* Airport ICAO codes of up to 6 characters are now allowed (in compliance with eApis specs)
* Improved network protocol for faster response.
* Fixed a rare crash (bug) that affected iPad 1 users when creating new manifests without occupants.
* Removed some annoying date picker restrictions. Date validations are now done further in the app flow.
* U.S virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico are considered US territory for eApis. The state value will change to a proper eApis value when one of those places is selected. The country field will change to USA automatically.
Example: If you pick Puerto Rico as the country, the country will change to USA and the state field will be replaced with PR automatically (PR is the specified state name by CBP for eAapis).
* Approved airport recognition (departure/arrival) as authorized by CBP (USA).
* Improved submit message for clarity and priority of departure and aircraft info.
* General stability improvements and overall bug fixes.
Have been one of their first customers since they came out with this app. Continuing to use it every year. Makes crossing the border very easy, while others struggle with the government website. Keeps all your information for future use. Tells you if one of your previous passenger's passport has expired. You can clone a previous trip and make minor changes and file. Keeps a record of all your past trips. Well worth the few dollars for such ease of use.
Awesome app and customer service
This app made customs a breeze! The customer service is above and beyond. I received a personal email from the designer. He was very helpful and answered all my questions about flying internationally. I highly recommend flashpass.
Fast eApis Filing
Been using this app for years, once you load passenger information once, works every-time to file eApis manifests in seconds.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 06, 2012
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Francisco Lobo
- © Lobo:Labs 2012 - All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Five Pack$7.99
- Single Submission$1.99