- Fast-paced, physics-based action
- Procedurally generated levels
- Pro-tuned twin-stick shooting mechanics (Easy to learn - difficult to master)
- Unlock game-changing powerups
- Unlock and upgrade super powers
You don't understand anything about cell phones or computers, which is why you were easily duped into downloading PHoNe-CLEEN® from MAL-soft.
After you used PHoNe-CLEEN®'s theft.cam to take a picture of your beloved canine companion he was sucked into your cell phone by a violent flash of hyper electrostacicity.
Can you help your flattened dog escape the phone?
- Fast-paced & bouncy physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated levels. Every playthrough is different
- 9 enemy types to battle
- 6 game-changing powerups
- Collect coins to upgrade your dogware, giving Flatdog the ability to see through the code or perform an ElectroDash
- Collect coins to unlock game-changing powerups that shield, heal, slow time and give Flatdog the power of flight
- Fight through infinite levels - how high can you go?
- Sparkly particles and pretty lights!
Note: Not optimized for iPhone 5/iPhone 5c/iPod Touch 5th Generation
Fixes an issue that could cause breaking behavior when all powerups or all feels were unlocked.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game, it's very fun. But I'd love an option to mute all sound and music on the app so I can listen to music/podcasts etc from other apps in the background while playing. 4 stars until that is added, other than that highly recommended. The dog is cute as heckkk
Update: This game would be drastically improved with the addition of a battery-saver mode(no particles etc), options to toggle power ups on/off, some sort of daily goal system, and the options I originally stated above. I'd be happy to see just one or two of these things added, but these are things that would really affect the time I spend playing this game in a positive way. And if you're feeling super ambitious, some sort of way to customize your dog in a unique way would be amazing :) thanks for reading, love the game.
Edit 2: I just read your response and I'm very happy to hear that! Your hard work and customer support is very much appreciated
I am so happy you had some fun with Flatdog! I have looked into implementing the audio features you requested and I am confident I will be able to add them very soon in an update.
I am still thinking through a "low power mode" and am also looking into performance optimizations in general across the app that should improve power usage.
Thanks for playing!
Downloaded, jumped right into game play after a brief flatdog backstory and was hooked.
This game is a refreshing twist of some of your classic favorite games from The 90's. It combines minesweeper with tetris with a little bit of Donkey Kong/Pacman like bad guy dodging. Oh and don't forget about the 8bit sound track; classic!
I can't wait to see what other features come along and I have to say this game has a great sense of humor. Definitely worth it.
Fun game totally originally.
This is a bizarre yet ultra fun game. Took me about a minute to figure out what was going on but bam! Very addicting, very fun and since every level is different it's great. Among of sea of pay to win freemium games this is a long lasting game and you slowly build up your character.
- Jason Belmonti
- 230.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Jason Belmonti
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.