Search for jobs and internships with the UK’s leading employers, build your profile, network with peers, improve your skills to get yourself job ready. Fledglink is designed to help young people like you navigate the best path from education into work. It’s time to take flight!
With Fledglink you can search, save and apply to a wide range of exciting work opportunities. Everything from full time graduate roles, apprenticeships, internships, work placements and more. You’ll find some of the most exciting companies in Britain looking for new talent in the app, from big corporations through to dynamic young startups.
Fledglink is not just another job listings app, it’s a platform on which students and graduates are building their careers and professional networks. Fledglink is designed to help you build confidence as you make the move into professional life. Not only does it put you in front of top companies, you can find help and support through the active Fledglink network and libraries of tips and resources.
Providing equal opportunity to ALL young people is one of our most important values, and we have designed our technology to allow organisations to perform blind searches; this levels the playing field by removing conscious and unconscious bias… meaning you can finally get judged on merit and merit alone, whoever you are and whatever your background!
All of this is built around a vibrant community of young people like you, allowing you to develop the professional network which will power your future success. You can connect, share tips and ideas, post updates and support one another as you progress.
You will be able to use the Fledglink app to:
• Create your unique professional profile, tell your story and share it with peers and some of the UK’s most exciting employers.
• Build up your presence and earn rewards by completing assessments**, connecting with peers** and interacting through the app.
• Learn about your most valuable skills and character traits as well as areas which you could improve – and find the tools to make those improvements.
• Go through the full virtual assessment** and get your skills validated in a form that employers will recognise – no more of the same test over and over at each interview.
• Get access to exclusive tools, tips and resources in the resources centre.
• Search and apply for graduate, internship or school leaver jobs and opportunities inside the app from wherever you are.
• Smart-matching** suggests jobs and opportunities that you may not have found yourself based on the results of your tests and assessments – let Fledglink do the work for you.
• Allow employers to find you in searches and message you directly** about jobs and work opportunities you may be interested in – let the work come to you!
• Feel confident that you’re being treated fairly by employers when they use our blind search feature** which allows them to search for candidates based on just skill, experience and personality alone.
• Succeed being who you want to be. Feel valued, no matter who you are. No two people are the same. Find out how companies support diversity amongst unique people like you.
• Connect** with friends, colleagues and mentors in a safe professional space – build your confidence and start to grow your professional network.
**This is the very first release of Fledglink. The features tagged with asterix are still in development. We plan to build the very best app we can for our users, and as such, we want feedback and input from the earliest possible moment. So we welcome all comments and input from you, please let us know what is working and what is not – and which features you’d like to see added. The product will be updated with new features regularly over the coming months.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.