A transportation revolution is underway. Intelligent transportation systems, shared and connected vehicles, and changing public policies are converging on the path to autonomous vehicles. And fleets play a central role.
Through curated networking and high-level education, Fleet Forward Conference is designed to help fleets understand and implement new mobility solutions. At the same time, Fleet Forward seeks to include and serve new types of fleets as the mobility ecosystem evolves.
Connecting new technology vendors with fleet services providers and end users, Fleet Forward Conference is an idea lab to enable business-to-business partnerships with the end goal to create more efficient fleets.
Fleet Forward Conference assembles a broad base of attendee types:
• Commercial and government fleets
• Carsharing and car rental companies
• Mobility solutions and carsharing suppliers
• Fleet leasing/management companies (FMCs)
• Telematics providers
• Auto manufacturers
• City and municipal planners
• Transportation Network Companies (TNCs)
• Fleet services providers
BOBIT BUSINESS MEDIA is the world’s largest media company serving the fleet industry. Reaching all levels of fleet professionals representing more than 18 million vehicles, Bobit is uniquely poised to lead the mobility revolution from a fleet perspective. Since Automotive Fleet’s launch in 1961, Bobit’s fleet-specific brands have grown to include nine print magazines, 13 conferences and tradeshows, 11
industry web sites and associated email newsletters. Bobit covers the fleet market from top to bottom, including commercial, rental, and government fleets that utilize cars, vans, and light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks.
Invest two days of your time with us, and we'll set you on the path to become a knowledge leader in your fleet.
• Updated show information
• Bug fixes
- Bobit Business Media, Inc
- 50.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Core-Apps, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.