By Fleet One
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
More Saving and Productivity are Just a Tap or Two Away!
Fleet One makes fleet management and fuel savings even easier with the new Fleet One Local Sites App. Find the lowest-priced fuel sites within your immediate proximity with a single tap on your smartphone. Filter search results for preferred products and use GPS enabled routing to lead the way.
Fleet One’s Local Fuel Card replaces credit/debit cards or cash and gives you unparalleled control over your fleet fuel expenses. There’s a reason Fleet One is the fastest growing fuel card company in the industry.
- You decide who uses your business’ fuel cards, where they may use it and for what products
- Line-item purchase detail on every transaction means faster reconciliation and never having to wait for driver receipts
- Free online account management that lets you make changes to your account with just a few mouse clicks
Visit www.FleetOne.com/Local for more information and to see what you’ve been missing, whether you’re new to fuel cards or ready for an upgrade from your current provider.
The free Fleet One Mobile Site Finder App lets you search all Fleet One accepting sites and their retail fuel prices. Around the corner or across the country, the Fleet One app means no more guessing where to get the best deal on fuel or where your drivers can swipe their card.
- Search for Fleet One Local Locations by price or by distance, fill up at the closest location or find the lowest price
- Filter search results by gasoline or diesel
- View Fleet One Local locations as a list (address, retail pricing and distance from current location) or on a map
Download the Fleet One Local Sites App. today, and let your smartphone show you a smarter way to maximize the benefits of your Fleet One account. The app is free. The service is free. What are you waiting for?
Not accurate for Fleet Card
Tried 4 locations recommended by this app while in northern Ky today. Three of them DO NOT accept Fleet (two of those were recently rebranded, but the other has been under the same owner for quite some time). The 4th station does, but the fleet card machine was broken (and has been for 2 weeks).
Wound up driving ~20 miles round trip out of my way to a station I KNOW takes the card.
It wouldn't be so frustrating if there was a way to report these corrections. If there is I didn't see it.
Freezes after asking for directions won't load new directions. Good if it worked when you call it up. Lots of bug
Shows low gas prices