Fleet operations teams can put the power of fleet management software in their pockets with Fleetio Go. With a convenience never before given to fleet managers, drivers, mechanics and other fleet personnel, Fleetio Go allows users to instantly update information, track their fleet and access fleet data anytime, anywhere. Looking up an asset is as simple as scanning a barcode!
*A subscription to Fleetio Manage is required to use this app.
- Submit inspections (DVIR) and report issues directly from your phone
- Scan barcodes to auto-populate information
- Access contacts associated with your fleet remotely
- View asset profiles
- Receive service and renewal reminders
- Submit mobile Work Orders
- Review maintenance history
- Log fuel ups and see fuel history
- Add and view photos, documents & comments
- View and change security & permissions
- Manage multiple fleets
Fleetio Go empowers drivers to be more productive by providing an easy way to inspect vehicles, report issues and log fuel from a smartphone or tablet. Users can stay on top of vehicle maintenance with helpful reminders and maintenance history as well as provide details via photos and documents.
Using comments and flexible user permissions, teams can customize access, facilitate meaningful conversations and successfully collaborate on fleet management tasks. Users can also manage multiple fleets within Fleetio Go.
Fleetio helps companies track, analyze and improve their fleet operations. Rather than using spreadsheets or outdated software, Fleetio enables fleets of all sizes to manage everything in a modern, intuitive system. Fleetio offers simple and comprehensive management of all day-to-day fleet operations and data while also providing fuel card and GPS integration, all-inclusive support, unlimited account users and online and mobile accessibility.
- Full issue activity now appears on the issue detail screen. Pictures can now be expanded right on the issue screen.
- Fixed a bug where a banner appeared after entering an odometer entry in an inspection.
- In-app help center now shows only mobile related articles.
- Fixed a bug where custom completed statuses on work orders caused the work order to display as incomplete.
- Fixed a bug where service reminders on the secondary meter were displaying the wrong units.
- Resolved issues requiring a confirmation will now prevent an inspection from being submitted if they are not accepted or rejected.
Ratings and Reviews
App just doesn’t work
I signed up for a free trial, turned on trip tracking. Drove over 30 miles away and it never logged a trip. The app is buggy and completely not functional. Glad I didn’t pay for this thing. Not sure how a 30 mile trip doesn’t create a new trip automatically. It just shows 0 trips and I can’t see anyone in the live data screen from the web management interface... again, this doesn’t do any type of tracking at all. Don’t buy!
Disabled by itself
Very disappointed to find out that the app had disabled all along I have been driving for carvertise thinking that Myles were being tracked.
Auger finding out yesterday that this had happened this morning I decided to check the app and sure enough it wasn’t working, I deleted it and reinstalled only to see that indeed it had disable again.
I just lost my revenue because of your ap not working properly!
Sometimes the app doesn’t even pick up my trips. A lot of trips i have the excessive speeding, so what am i supposed to be driving 20 mph on Roosevelt boulevard in Philadelphia and henry avenue? I’d cause an accident driving that slow on those roads in Philadelphia. The app drains my battery, and then it picks up trips where I’m not even driving.
- Rarestep, Inc.
- 91.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Rarestep, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.