Fleet operations teams can put the power of fleet management software in their pockets with Fleetio Go. With a convenience never before given to fleet managers, drivers, mechanics and other fleet personnel, Fleetio Go allows users to instantly update information, track their fleet and access fleet data anytime, anywhere. Looking up an asset is as simple as scanning a barcode!
*A subscription to Fleetio Manage is required to use this app.
- Submit inspections (DVIR) and report issues directly from your phone
- Scan barcodes to auto-populate information
- Access contacts associated with your fleet remotely
- Locate nearby maintenance shops in Fleetio's Maintenance Provider Network
- View asset profiles
- Receive service and renewal reminders
- Submit mobile Work Orders
- Review maintenance history
- Log fuel ups and see fuel history
- Add and view photos, documents & comments
- View and change security & permissions
- Manage multiple fleets
Fleetio Go empowers drivers to be more productive by providing an easy way to inspect vehicles, report issues and log fuel from a smartphone or tablet. Users can stay on top of vehicle maintenance with helpful reminders and maintenance history as well as provide details via photos and documents.
Using comments and flexible user permissions, teams can customize access, facilitate meaningful conversations and successfully collaborate on fleet management tasks. Users can also manage multiple fleets within Fleetio Go.
Fleetio helps companies track, analyze and improve their fleet operations. Rather than using spreadsheets or outdated software, Fleetio enables fleets of all sizes to manage everything in a modern, intuitive system. Fleetio offers simple and comprehensive management of all day-to-day fleet operations and data while also providing fuel card and GPS integration, all-inclusive support, unlimited account users and online and mobile accessibility.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Please note that Fleetio Go will only monitor your location if you have previously opted in.
- Resolve an Issue on a Work Order by linking it to a Line Item
- Swipe to delete a Work Order Line Item
- When updating current Meter Entry, view current value and date recorded
- When adding a historical Service Entry, validate the corresponding Meter Entry in sequence with Meter History
Ratings and Reviews
App just doesn’t work
I signed up for a free trial, turned on trip tracking. Drove over 30 miles away and it never logged a trip. The app is buggy and completely not functional. Glad I didn’t pay for this thing. Not sure how a 30 mile trip doesn’t create a new trip automatically. It just shows 0 trips and I can’t see anyone in the live data screen from the web management interface... again, this doesn’t do any type of tracking at all. Don’t buy!
Disabled by itself
Very disappointed to find out that the app had disabled all along I have been driving for carvertise thinking that Myles were being tracked.
Auger finding out yesterday that this had happened this morning I decided to check the app and sure enough it wasn’t working, I deleted it and reinstalled only to see that indeed it had disable again.
I just lost my revenue because of your ap not working properly!
Sometimes the app doesn’t even pick up my trips. A lot of trips i have the excessive speeding, so what am i supposed to be driving 20 mph on Roosevelt boulevard in Philadelphia and henry avenue? I’d cause an accident driving that slow on those roads in Philadelphia. The app drains my battery, and then it picks up trips where I’m not even driving.
- Rarestep, Inc.
- 88 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Rarestep, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.