Fleetio Parts- Fleet Inventory
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fleetio Parts is a parts and inventory management mobile app designed specifically for fleets. Users can add parts by simply scanning a barcode, quickly adjust inventory quantities and access parts across multiple storage locations right when they are needed in order to reduce costs and eliminate downtime.
As part quantities fluctuate, hitting or dropping below their reorder point, users get instant alerts to avoid stockouts. Detailed purchase history, parts usage, vendor pricing and real-time quantities give users the tools they need to purchase smarter. Fleetio Parts lets users track the true value of their inventory with powerful visual data.
- Scan barcodes to add or update parts
- Quickly adjust inventory quantities
- Get helpful alerts to avoid stock-outs
- Specify exact part locations down to the aisle, row and bin
- Improve operations efficiency and team collaboration
- Use data to make purchase decisions
- Reduce unnecessary inventory costs
Fleetio helps companies track, analyze and improve their fleet operations. Rather than using spreadsheets or outdated software, Fleetio enables fleets of all sizes to manage everything in a modern, intuitive system. Fleetio offers simple and comprehensive management of all day-to-day fleet operations and data while also providing fuel card and GPS integration, all-inclusive support, unlimited account users and online and mobile accessibility.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- Fixed the blank Part Location toggles when adding a part via scanned UPC
- The Parts List now refreshes automatically when returning to it after an inventory adjustment
- Added a loading spinner when opening the Parts List for an individual Part Location
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 15, 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 7.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rarestep, Inc.
- © 2015 Rarestep, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.