By Flexible Speech Pty. Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Flexible Speech is a premium articulation/pronunciation app for Speech Pathologists, Parents and Teachers to use with Children. Easy to use, the app has over 1000 quality images and 4000 uniquely recorded audio files.
- 11 Difficulty levels from syllables to long sentences. The app can be tailored to any child's speech goals from preschool to young adult level.
- Sounds at the beginning, middle and end of words can be targeted.
- Choose from 22 sets of English sounds and 20 sets of consonant clusters.
- Video camera and audio recordings can be created and stored throughout the app.
- Sounds and images can be custom managed to tailor the app to each individual child. For example, Speech pathologists can easily replace the default audio with their own voice so your child can practice at home hearing their own therapist's voice!
- All these features are available to try for free!
This Free download allows you to access the whole, unlocked App to trial. After you've trialled five sounds, the App will prompt you to purchase the full, unlocked version for just $7.99 US.
For more information and free resources please visit www.flexiblespeech.com
What's New in Version 1.5.4
Fixed a bug for those who purchased full version before last update
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 1.5.4
- Size: 233 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flexible Speech Pty. Ltd.
- © 2017 Flexible Speech Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flexible Speech Premium$31.99