FlexiTimer is the BEST, most FLEXIBLE, interval timer on iOS! It's the ideal tool for exercising with (eg. Running, HIIT, Circuits, Tabatas, Rounds, Weight Training etc.) or automating the time keeping of important activities in your life so that you can be more productive with your time.
Possible uses include automating the timing of your
- Fitness Training (eg. HIIT, Circuits, Tabatas, Rounds, etc.)
- Weight Training / Powerlifting / Olympic Style lifting / BodyBuilding
- Boxing / MMA / Wrestling training
- Yoga / Meditation
- Hobbies and much more...
- The possibilities are endless!
- Easy to use and configure
- Create and save Multiple timers
- Unlimited number of intervals/steps per timer (limited only by iOS, but essentially unlimited)
- Run multiple timers simultaneously
- Powerful grouped intervals feature (create multiple groups, each containing multiple intervals). This makes creating complex timers easy!
- Configurable number of sets/iterations for intervals, groups, and entire timer, independently of each other
- Highly optimized timer engine to maximize battery life
- Play different music for each interval, use same music for all intervals (with options for what to do when moving onto a new interval), or have no music
- Configurable alert sounds for interval ending (including configurable duration, eg. last 3 or 5 or 10 seconds etc.) and interval ended/changed. Alert sounds can be different for each interval, or can be overridden with same sounds for all intervals)
- Configurable timer ended alert sound (including ability to repeat alert sound multiple times). Each timer can have a different timer ended alert sound
- Large timer display in detail view, and even larger display in Landscape
- Colour display differently for each interval
- Skip to previous/next interval, or skip to any interval
- Pause timers
- Runs in background
And many more features in the works!
We want FlexiTimer to be the only timer app you need/want and are always interested to hear what you think, so feel free to send questions, comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com, via twitter https://twitter.com/flexitimerapp , or on the support forum http://forum.zwickysoft.com/index.php?/forum/8-flexitimer/.
If something doesn't work the way you want it to, let us know. If there's a feature you want to see added, let us know. In the (hopefully unlikely) event you find something's broken, you guessed it, let us know.
If you like FlexiTimer, we'd appreciate it if you would take the time to review/rate it on the AppStore.
- Fix for timer elements not showing on iPad with iOS 5.1.1
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent interval timer
I purchased several full function timers before I discovered this one.
I've been quite happy with it.
I have an older model iPhone 3G. Most of the full feature timers won't run on iOS 4. This one does.
I teach Yoga, so I needed a completely customizable timer that can store up to 50 different intervals per class. This does that.
It's intuitive to use. I can easily modify sets, pause play, re-order intervals etc...
In terms of function and design, it has most of the features found in the SECONDS timer app (best in class). Notably absent is the iPod integration … so if you want music keyed to your intervals, you'll want to look elsewhere. It also only has one set of chime sounds. They are pleasant enough, but I've suggested that the developer may wish to add more.
Toward that end, I've found the developer attentive to feedback and committed to making the product better.
I also appreciate that it's a modest file size. My phone fills up fast and this app takes up a fraction of the space used by other timers.
If you want a simple but versatile interval app, this is a good choice.
I agree with the review number 1... Highly customizable Timer, but I missed the number of SETs or Rounds if you want to Fully customize this Timer!
I'm a Brazilian Personal Trainer and I really need a fully customizable timer so I can train my clients with the perfect Work/Rest ratio... This App is "The One"!
Great App!!! You won't be disappointed!
I'll give a "Five Star" as soon as The "App Designer" work on these statements!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.