By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you the next Roger Federer, Ronaldo or Michael Jordan? Put your sporting skills to the test with Flick Champions. Choose your nation, take part in eight different sports and become the ultimate sporting god. Play in one-off exhibition matches or take on a tournament challenge to get to the top. Got a friend that thinks they are a better player? Play one-on-one or in a 16 player tournament and find out who the most valuable player really is!
"It’s brilliant fun, it has crisp, clear visuals, enjoyable music (with some really brilliant sound effects, particularly the football chants), and it’s only $0.99.” — Tapscape
Flick Champions Highlights
• 8 different sports to play, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Tennis, Bowling, Archery, American Football and Golf.
• 16 player local tournaments mean you can show your friends you’re A-game.
• 24 Cups to participate in, will you be crowned champion of them all?
• Intuitive controls mean everyone can join in the fun.
• Computer controlled opponents come in three different difficulty settings so you can really put your skills to the test.
• Gorgeous Retina display graphics bring the games to life.
• Tons of content to unlock.
• Leaderboards and achievements so you can see how you rank across the world.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
What's New in Version 1.4
Bug fixes and gameplay enhancements
This game is really fun but I found a few problems. First, I see why know one moves in soccer because you guys don't really want defense which is okay with me but I think veteran mode in soccer should be a little more challenging. Same with football. Football is dumb in this. The only control you have is who to throw to. Know one ever catches the ball. And everybody just moves forward on football. Both teams. It's so stupid. Every match you get 5 xp and bowling cost 250 golf cost 900, archery cost 500 and football cost 1500. It's impossible to get. You guys need to lower prices and have baseball for another sport and la cross.
Fun, needs a few more things to be better
I have flick champs on my iPod, and I really like it! Except I have a few things.
#1. Add a multiplayer function. I always play on rookie, since the others are too hard, but rookie is kind of easy. I want to play against someone as good as me. I still like to play against a friend on the same device though!
#2 Add a few more sports, like baseball, and you should be good to go!
Hope you use my review!
I like how they have every sport you could think of, they could use more but that could be for future updates
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 14, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Nawia Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock all sports, tournaments and equipment$0.99