Without looking at the screen!
Up to 5 TALLY COUNTERS can be operated easily.
Supports text-to-speech in the voice of Siri!
This app is the free version that displays the ad. If you do not want to see ads, please buy the paid version.
the 3 point "can be operated without looking at the screen"
Support the gesture of five.
There is no "button" in the Flick Counter.
The way to count are gestures of tap and flicks ("up", "down", "left" and "right") .
You can count quickly and accurately!
Even if you have turned a blind eye, or your eyes are away from the screen.
The screen can be flicked anywhere.
(2) Listen Sounds!
Play stereo sounds.
You can recognize which counter counted.
You can use "Flick Counter" while listening to music on earphones.
It supports reading in Text To Speech! (iOS 7 or later)
(3) Feel Vibration!
You can feel which counter counted by vibration. (With ON / OFF switch)
* To listen sound, It is necessary to turn OFF a silent mode.
* The operation is easily. Up to five tally counters can be operated without looking at the screen.
* It corresponds to 1000 or more count-up. (no limit)
* The announcement by sound count up.
* Swtich of vibration.
* Set freely title, and the counter name.
* You can turn OFF the counter you do not use.
* Stylish design
* You can change the color of the screen (12 colors)
* Including of the five colors that match the "5c"
* Including power saving for black color
* Save to camera roll the count results
1. in the demonstrations, both by the police and organizers to count the number of participants;
2. in nightclubs, the bouncer, to count the number of clients that lets to prohibit access once the maximum capacity reached;
3. by ethologists to quantify populations of animals and study their evolution;
4. by people practicing knitting, to count the number of rows effected;
5. in road engineering, for counting vehicles, eg rush hour at a crossroads, then to model the flow of vehicles and propose changes that improve the operation;
6. by foresters to count the number of trees in a forest.
- Added Japanese translation
- Change the layout
Ratings and Reviews
Love but wish it didn't reset by itself
I like the tally counter but it resets itself very often. I have to screenshot it between changes to keep my tallies. Would give it 5 stars if it didn't reset by itself constantly.
Best tally counter app out there, hands down!
- Masaaki Nagasawa
- 1.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 FlickApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.