Flick Counter - Tally Counter , Measure without looking at the screen
By Masaaki Nagasawa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Without looking at the screen!
Up to 5 TALLY COUNTERS can be operated easily.
Supports text-to-speech in the voice of Siri!
the 3 point "can be operated without looking at the screen"
Support the gesture of five.
There is no "button" in the Flick Counter.
The way to count are gestures of tap and flicks ("up", "down", "left" and "right") .
You can count quickly and accurately!
Even if you have turned a blind eye, or your eyes are away from the screen.
The screen can be flicked anywhere.
(2) Listen Sounds!
Play stereo sounds.
You can recognize which counter counted.
You can use "Flick Counter" while listening to music on earphones.
It supports reading in Text To Speech! (iOS 7 or later)
(3) Feel Vibration!
You can feel which counter counted by vibration. (With ON / OFF switch)
* To listen sound, It is necessary to turn OFF a silent mode.
* The operation is easily. Up to five tally counters can be operated without looking at the screen.
* It corresponds to 1000 or more count-up. (no limit)
* The announcement by sound count up.
* Swtich of vibration.
* Set freely title, and the counter name.
* You can turn OFF the counter you do not use.
* Stylish design
* You can change the color of the screen (12 colors)
* Including of the five colors that match the "5c"
* Including power saving for black color
* Save to camera roll the count results
1. in the demonstrations, both by the police and organizers to count the number of participants;
2. in nightclubs, the bouncer, to count the number of clients that lets to prohibit access once the maximum capacity reached;
3. by ethologists to quantify populations of animals and study their evolution;
4. by people practicing knitting, to count the number of rows effected;
5. in road engineering, for counting vehicles, eg rush hour at a crossroads, then to model the flow of vehicles and propose changes that improve the operation;
6. by foresters to count the number of trees in a forest.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
fix the problem.
If the 763 count above, that the operation is stopped.
Great app! A couple of suggestions, though
Congrats fof the great app! Served very well its purpose. I bought the paid version just to give you a couple os suggestions for the paid version, though.
You should add the following abilities to your app:
1) you should be able to change the names os the flicks in the options (eg.: right becomes women, left becomes children, etc.),
2) double-tap, then tap on one of the boxes to remove one count. Or add a button to remove one count. Sometimes you make a mistake, and there isn't a place to undo
3) add a "send results by email" button, and
4) in the options, add a toggle for each option so that you may decide if that counter is added to the total, or not. For example, you might have three counters that are added, but two that are not. Makes it more useful.
With these (pretty simple) additions, it would be a perfect app for what it does. Pretty close already! Also, you would have reasons to buy the paid version. As it is, there really isn't a very good reason to pay for it, as the free version works very well. Good luck, and thanks!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Masaaki Nagasawa
- © 2013 FlickApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.