From the award winning creators of Flick Fishing comes a full blown update!
Flick Fishing is Strange Flavour's classic fishing game, originally created for iPhone and now re-written especially for the Apple TV and iOS
Amazing Sequel that’s easily worth $3!!! *****
by Nate333333333 – Mar 5, 2018
I used to love playing Flick Fishing and since that went down I discovered that you guys made this!! Excellent game and so much fun! The difficulty makes it extremely fun and addictive. Keep the fish comin!!!!
Way better than the original *****
by ButterBoss28 – Jan 7, 2018
The original was amazing, but this is outstanding! I am overwhelmed that I was able to find a game that could be so addicting and I love this!
The best *****
by LeNautilus – Dec 21, 2017
The best fishing game in the AppStore. And nicely updated for iPhone X
• New for V1.3 FishNet! Create or join a FishNet with your friends anywhere in the world and play against each other online. FishNet Teams let you join together to play against everyone else!
• Fish in 11 gorgeous living 3D locations for 34 different kinds of fish and unlock them to show off in your virtual aquarium!
• Unlock bonus Xtreme and Night mode fishing spots
• Take it easy, kick back and just fish in each spot or see if you can win trophies in competition modes. Or take on a quest that will carry you around the island in search of rare fish and treasure!
• Boost your fishing skills by unlocking different gizmos, fish charms, rods and reels. Choose the right bait and see if you can catch one of the super rare and very large, named fish that hides in each spot.
• What about fishing with your friends? Join in a multiplayer game of Flick Fishing playing on your Apple TV, Mac, iPhone or iPad over your local network.
• Vs CPU, Multiplayer network or turn based competition modes. If you play turned based competitions in network mode you can even play team vs team!
• MFi Controllers and iCloud game save supported.
••• Now with Apple Watch play! Pop up your wrist and immediately fish in a unique location just on the Apple Watch! •••
• As with all Strange Flavour's Apple TV games, Flick Fishing is Universal Purchase, so buying either the Apple TV or iOS version lets you download both.
*Network play with AppleTV version with Flick Fishing on AppleTV or macOS!
Just a quick point update to try out the new "Easy" difficulty option.
This new setting is for those of you who don't have a lot of time to play or are struggling with some of the larger fish. The fish you catch in easy mode won't be quite as big, but they'll be a fair bit easier to land and beating the computer player should be a lot easier :)
also. "minor bug fixes" and fixed the glitched icon. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Long Story:Short Conclusion
It's been nearly 10 years since I first stumbled upon Flick Fishing. It's crazy to think about to be completely honest... it hit pretty hard in my gut when the game was pulled from the store shelves, really sucked tbh, the original wouldn't even load anymore. But then a few years later, Fast Fishing arrived. I was under the assumption that it was just another clone like all the others, however it was under a familiar publisher name. I then thought maybe someone bought the name out and was reviving the corpse in the worst way possible. Got me bothered and never touched that again just based off morale. However, not long later, I saw Fish! (Now Flick Fishing Redux). This sparked my curiosity, so I looked into it. Turns out. This is pretty much a brand new Flick Fishing, made by the same guys. This app really brings back memories. Still very difficult, but just as fun. Definetly got the pizzaz of the old game. If you've got the time, give it a try.
TL;DR: Get this game, its the one that started it all, and deserves praise. Still the best out there
We're just going to quietly forget about Fast Fishing ;) (except possibly as a future game mode for Flick Fishing) and focus on seeing if we can keep Flick Fishing going for another 10 years!
I love the game and it is the perfect sequel to flick fishing and I can not see why I can't see the game in the store unless you search the name and developer I will definitely get the word out to my friends and I can't wait for the next update (btw when is the next update) you guys have a good game with a lot of potential money to be made just keep up the good work and don't give up because it is a great game but just needs to keep up the updates coming and all the people who played flick fishing will finally get the fishing game they have been searching for but the game is great and keeps me busy having fun at all the places that I can't stand and even when I have free time at home keep up the good work 👍👌😊😀 update= AWWWSOME new update= once again AWESOME FYI this game is now the game everyone is playing during class At waccamaw high school in Pawleys Island SC and it’s growing a lot in my area bc a lot of the people that live here r avid fisherman so keep it up 😃👍🏻
Glad you're (still) enjoying it!
The next update is the AppleTV version, which will then be in sync with the iOS version (and able to play network multiplayer).
After that, updates will depend on how well the game is selling, so tell your friends!
Thankful for the new update
My adult son introduced me to this game several years ago when he just had a plain iPod. I’d heard of Apple, and iPods etc, but thought it was just a gimmick. I’d never even seen one TBH. I got hooked (see what I did there?) on Apple and this game. I played it all the time after I got my own iPod. I could spend an hour trying to land a fish. Then I got sidetracked with other games. About 6 months ago, I came back to this, having to do a new download cause the app wasn’t compatible with the new operating system. I was SOOOO disappointed that I couldn’t even land a 1lb fish without the line breaking. It was ridiculous. That got old quickly and after a couple of days, I was done with the game. I used to land marlin, tuna, swordfish etc. and now a bream would break the line?? I’m glad to see the new update, and I’m willing to try again. Plus I no longer have the time to spend an hour landing a big fish. Thanks for listening to your subscribers.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.