By Matthias Gansrigler
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
--- MacLife Editor's Choice ---
flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options - search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts' uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in "Explore", look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail
and many more...
--- What customers say about flickery ---
"This is great!" - Ian, UK App Store, 5 Star Review
"A dream come true for all flickr users!" - Alexander, Austrian App Store, 5 Star Review
"flickr Deluxe" - Bastian, German App Store , 5 Star Review
"A reason to date Flickr again" - Ghostbeezy, US App Store, 5 Star Review
--- What the Press says about flickery ---
"Flickery is faster, cleaner, and arguably an all-around better experience than Flickr." - Mac|Life
"flickery's a great application for both novice and serious Flickr users, it looks fantastic and it's very simple to use." - Macworld.com
"The search is excellent, and the additional features such as organizing sets and favorites make flickery one of the best desktop Flickr experiences I've found." - tuaw.com
Learn to love flickr all over again - by using it the Mac way: with flickery!
flickery requires an internet connection to browse and upload to flickr.
For all the latest news on flickery be sure to follow @flickeryApp or @eternalstorms on Twitter!
What's New in Version 1.9.43
- Fixed a few minor bugs for OS X Yosemite
I am currently hard at work on flickery 2.0. For more information on its progress you can follow me on twitter (@flickeryApp or @eternalstorms) or check my blog at http://blog.eternalstorms.at
Total junk don’t waste your money or time.
$15 for an app that with in 30 seconds of launch spins up the cpu fan on my top of the line mid 2014 mbp retina. And as far as I can tell this app provides nothing over the flickr website. But to be honest I can’t even run it for more than a min before I get totally annoyed with the fan running at full speed for no reason. I might have lived with it if it didn’t spin the fan up to top speed for no reason. I mean what’s so CPU intensive about looking at one image? Makes me wonder is this app mining freaking bitcoins in the background or what? Do not waste your time or money.
Unable to authorize my flickr account, so it’s useless app.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 23, 2014
- Version: 1.9.43
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Matthias Gansrigler
- © 2015, Eternal Storms Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor