Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.7
Flickr for iOS 9 is here!
• 3D Touch: With a light press, preview photos, people, notifications and more.
• 3D Touch Extended: In your camera roll, we’ve added something unique to help you find your best shot. Press a photo to preview, then move your finger left/right to quickly page through neighboring photos. Once you’ve found your favorite, press harder to Pop full-screen.
• Spotlight Search: Find your albums, groups and recently-viewed items without opening the app.
• Universal links: Links you share now open directly in the Flickr app instead of Safari.
• App Icon Shortcuts: Access common actions from your homescreen by pressing firmly on our icon.
We’ve also fixed a number of crashes and bugs as well, so please keep the feedback coming! Reach us at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245 or https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246 for iPad
Fantastic app & LOVE the storage!
Unlike the other apps that give you what I consider "a joke" when it comes to storage space. Flickr offers you a fantastic amount of storage space right from the beginning. Having the ability to transfer all of my Google AND iPhone photos to Flickr in just a few easy steps (plus knowing that I need not worry about storage space.) Also having the ability to choose which photos are "private or public" is a nice feature too. Unlike Google or Instagram they do not give you that option. And being able to make separate folders for specific days/dates and times of certain pics is a nice feature too. (Again, unlike the others..... They do not offer this.)
I would like to see better editing options though for your pictures. But if that's the ONLY compliant/problem is that I have to download an editing software program, just so I can enjoy all the other great perks of Flickr. Then so beit! (But seriously, it would be nice if you could add more editing, something along the lines of Snapseed or Lightroom) I'd happily add on that fifth star with better editing capabilities.
Best photo app of all
I'd been using flickr for several years from my computer. The amount of cloud storage is amazing and quite generous. Until now I only had my important photos from my notebook uploaded to flickr. Now this app will automatically upload all my iPhone photos. From experience, I know my photos are much safer here than on iCloud. ICloud has a tendency to confuse full quality and compressed photos and I've lost many photos that way. Flickr is dependable and also fast. It uploaded all 23,000 iPhone photos in a short time. The app itself opens quickly. I've seen comparisons to Instagram features. There is no comparison. Flickr is a more serious photo site with some excellent photographers and photos. There is none of the silliness that sweeps through Instagram at times and unline Instagram, you cannot but likes for your pictures. Friendships are more likely to develop on Flickr yet you can keep any or all of your photos private. This is an app and web site that really gets it right and well worth using.
Great App Since created for iPad
I don't know when this was updated for the iPad, but I'm glad it finally did. I've been forced to using the web site before I noticed. The interface is great to explore an see other photos, you have to have a larger screen than the iPhone. I don't take photos on the iPad, I think it is silly, although viewing composition has it's advantage.
I use the app to view and appreciate all the beautiful photos, so far the app works great. I share my "best" shots for other, and it gives me a great feeling when others "favorite " some when I compare mine verses some of the best there. It makes me want the share more of my best.
Two of the best features of Yahoo is their Finance and Flickr. Sorry I probably reviewed Flickr more than the app, as I use it more I will give a more in depth review.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes