Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.1.1
We're back with some small tweaks and fixes:
- Stability and performance enhancements.
- Follow your groups straight from your feed with new groups cards.
- Create an account with any email, no Yahoo email address required.
- Edit albums.
- Lots of other bits and bobs to smooth over the user experience.
Stay tuned for more frequent updates and new features.
Please share your feedback! Reach us at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245 or https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246 for iPad
One of my favorite apps
I've used Flkr for over a year now, and it is one of my favorite apps. Just having it as a backup for my photos alone makes it priceless, but it also enables me to share photos with anyone I want to, or with everyone if I want to. I am in my account every day doing something. I love the ability to add titles and descriptions to photos and to be able to easily see camera settings and location information for each of my photos. I don't even use the editing features, but I am so glad they are there.
Adding People Could be Easier
App is amazing I can stay on-top of subscribers I follow look at current construction project pictures that are taking place and I can see what's going on in my very own albums this app is fantastic I just would like to be able to change my name to my current name and I can't do that and that is the only problem I have. It could change how you can add people and know who adds you. That part hasn't been fixed in over 3 years.
Where I keep my photo blog and make photo contacts
I've had an account since 2008. It is still the best photo sharing website. I wish Yahoo was more active and innovative but given their corporate and financial worries I am amazed at what they have accomplished.
I have a core of nature photographer friends who have remained over the years. We support and cheer each other on; it's fun. Others migrated to Google+ and Facebook for more visibility. However, Flickr respects photographer's rights unlike Facebook.
Flickr involved a lot user action in their last major revisions. While there are things I don't like about the changes, overall they were a major improvement.
I like Flickr. I think you will too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 18, 2017
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes