Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app! Hope be fair!
As an active Flickr member, I follow the Flickr Explore rather closely. I've observe that the first 50 or so spots are always reserved for a small "elite" group of photographers. Whenever those photographers post pictures they will be in Explore at the top spots. One can say that those are outstanding photos and deserve to be on Explore and I have to give you that. Now for the rest of Explore spots, I found that they usually goes to the newer members or to the members with very little activities. They have very small number of follower and following, rarely viewing and faving other member's works. I understand that getting the newer members on Explore is a great encouragement, but at the same time it also encourage some members to be inactive for it will increase their chance to be on Explore. It also left out many of us who stay active but have little or no chance to get on.
500PX has a Popular category. In order to get to the front of the Popular page, a photo needs to has many likes. Other than having a great photo, to get more likes one has to like other's photos. I think that is a much more positive approach, to get everyone involves, not the other way around.
We all want our photos to be on Explore. Can't it be more fair and let everyone has a chance as we all need encouragement.🙏
Worth the download
I have 12,000 photos uploaded to Flickr. None are public. I use Flickr as a storing app just to store my photos so I can save space on my phone, camera, and computer. You can choose to make your photos and albums either public or private. You get 1 TB of storage. You don't have to pay for it, or watch ads, etc. You get that much storage right from the start. I have 12,000 photos uploaded and I'm only using around 3% of that storage! All of my life's photos are stored on here. Baby pictures, pictures of my art and writings, pretty much ALL of my childhood photos, selfies, photos of my pets, etc. My Flickr account and what's on it is my pride and joy. I feel safe storing these photos on here just for me to enjoy.
Flickr is easy to use, free, organized, and there's no pop-up ads. No ads at all I think (remember, I only use Flickr privately).
You can make albums, but Flickr automatically organizes all of your photos by the date they were taken.
I highly recommend this app.
The ONLY thing I can complain about is that it doesn’t hold videos longer than 3 minutes. And it takes a really long time to upload videos, no matter how short they are. It’s a shame because I would love to store videos on here too, but for now it’s great for all my photos.
it's got some issues, but it's also got 5 star potential
It's gotta be a daunting task to keep this app up to pace with the amount of people who use it. And it's kinda weird to be complaining about a free app that doesn't obtain revenue by advertising, but therein could be the issue ... I seriously wonder what the motivation is for offering this service. It feels like most issues I've had started around the time that AT&T and Yahoo merged, but that might be purely coincidence or driven by the fact that I am plagued by the whole "email associated with another account" issue that many have had that results in a catch22 - chasing a digital möbius tail that has no end, beginning, top, or bottom.
I suggest using the web-based internet site rather than the app. You might have a tough time getting it to work since it will insist on opening the app, but there is a very definite way you can bypass it. the way that apps propriety works to undermine your choice to use a web-based service is totally unacceptable and tells me that something isn't quite right. #illuminatinotconfirmed #illuminatisuspected #reptileengineering
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 115.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Flickr, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.