Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.1.2
- Stability and performance enhancements.
Besides taking pictures, I love looking at pictures. This app gives me the option to view other peoples photos and I get to share mine as well. Pics and folders are easy to share. It's been easy to link my folders to my website too. I love the view options. I can keep my pics so only I can view, set them to only my friends and family can see or I can set them so that anyone can view. Very easy to change the permission of my pics on my phone. The app also has an editing tool with some filter effects and basic adjustments.
Lacks full features
I am a fan of Flickr because it does not compress your images as badly as Facebook. The huge amount of storage is also awesome. My main complaint is the lack of four features which you have while using Flickr on a normal computer without the app. You cannot access your Flickr mail from the app. You also cannot participate in discussions in groups with the app. This app has been out for years and there really is no excuse for lacking these key features. The lack of these features ruins the interactive experience granted by Flickr. I am not sure why they leave out these features but it is preventing growth.
Auto upload not working
Flickr works much better now. App is smooth and looks so good I auto upload and then delete all photos on my iPhone to keep space free.
When I open the app the photos are easy to enjoy.
Video uploads since they take a while have "jammed on me a couple of times which keeps me from giving Flickr 5 stars.
I end up having to manually upload the videos that get stuck. Find a way to ensure that doesn't happen and this app will clearly be a top 1% imo.
Old review (before they made it much better):
I am a legacy flickr user. I want to be supportive. New app is decent but auto upload feature is not working. Sometimes I have to "remind" the app by turning the feature on and off and sometimes it still doesn't work. Dropbox auto upload still the best
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 01, 2017
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 110 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes