Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.3.0
We can't spill the beans,
Exciting updates ahead;
But first some tidbits!
- Add photos to multiple groups at the same time.
- Add tags to other photos.
- Further performance and usability enhancements.
Finally - some features are working
I have hesitated writing a review because some features were missing. But today it was great to see that FINALLY you can add images to groups in ONE take, that is you don't have to pick a group one by one. That is HUGE. I love that I can automatically upload my iPhone pics to Flickr PRIVATELY until I decide to share. I feel that Flickr has done the best job of keeping photos and video private until you choose to release the image to others. Albums, organization, all are so much easier. Well Done Flickr! Great app, the new features are just what you needed.
I'm loving it...
Been using the mobile app for a while now. Updates! I really love it!!! My only reason for not giving 5 stars, I would like when I get notifications, if I check one device, the other devices won't reflect it, so I think I have new notifications.... nothing major, it's a small things, I really enjoy using the app
Does it work 100% perfectly every time? No. But does it work almost all the time and keep my phone from breaking, yes!!!! I don't know who suggested I use auto uploaded 3 years ago, but it has been a staple in my picture storage and transfer process since. I am grateful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes