This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.5.2
- bug fixes and improvements
It’s Fun To Share Your Work
I am in the process of scanning thousands of 35 MM Negatives going back over a 36 yr period. Although I’ve received compliments over the years, I’ve seen much better work than mine. I also have collected photos from the internet and always mark those in capital letters, “not my photo”. I leave my own work Public and others people’s photos (sometimes taken only for the purposes of selling the subject in the photo, usually a vintage car) I rate “friends and family”. I have tried to share some of my pics on sites like FOAP in hopes of making a little money, but, from what I’ve read, photos with people in them are what buyers of stock photos want. I am not going to take someone’s picture and then chase them around with a Model release form in my hand for their signature. I am just going to do what I’ve always done and keep photography fun. The only tedious part of uploading photos is adding tags, but I guess it’s necessary.
Authentication doesn’t work on iPhone X
I recently upgraded to the iPhone X. I’ve been using the Flickr app for years, as a Pro user, with very few problems. I’ve tried logging in with the Yahoo access key feature a dozen times on my new phone but I keep getting the error message “There was a problem signing you into”. I’ve tried resetting the accounts in the Settings app, but still get the same error. I’ve also logged in to the Yahoo Mail app successfully, so I know it’s not an issue with my account. I’ve also tried disabling the access key feature, but it doesn’t work with the username/password option either.
Please fix the app. I haven’t been able to back up by photos for weeks now.
I can not upload photos. Currently uploading with web version flickr. This is not a big problem as you can also upload it with the iphone feature. However, as I pointed out before, the behavior of the application is strange. This application can now select "Date Taken" and "Date Uploaded" but when I select "Date Uploaded" the position of the photo will move around here and there. When I tap to display pictures, different photos may be displayed. Anyway it's hard to use. Notice is no longer displayed recently. We will seek improvement as soon as possible.
P.S.: Recently, I often can not reply to comments. An error is displayed. I urgently need improvement.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes