Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.6
Flickr for iOS 9 is here!
• 3D Touch: With a light press, preview photos, people, notifications and more.
• 3D Touch Extended: In your camera roll, we’ve added something unique to help you find your best shot. Press a photo to preview, then move your finger left/right to quickly page through neighboring photos. Once you’ve found your favorite, press harder to Pop full-screen.
• Spotlight Search: Find your albums, groups and recently-viewed items without opening the app.
• Universal links: Links you share now open directly in the Flickr app instead of Safari.
• App Icon Shortcuts: Access common actions from your homescreen by pressing firmly on our icon.
We’ve also fixed a number of crashes and bugs as well, so please keep the feedback coming! Reach us at https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245 or https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246 for iPad
After being neglected by Yahoo for so long, it's nice to see Flickr taking steps to join us all in the present. Been really digging around in this new app. I can honestly say I can use this app and ditch the third party Flickr apps I'd used for so long!
I do think there are some aspects to navigation that could use some refinement. It would also be nice to be able to mange things more also -- not just view/comment. And I would like to see better back-end integration with existing networks. But this is a great next step, folks!
Nice app, with one huge flaw.
It's very well designed and makes it easy to navigate images and explore. I don't see a way to upload specific images, only the auto upload which I don't use, so that is a minor issue for me. The real problem is the app builds up the cache and doesn't manage it well. I ran out of memory and found that flickr was 15 gb in size! I checked forums and other people were complaining about this. Since there is no way to clear the cache you have to delete the app and reinstall. If they fix this, I would give it 5 stars.
I feel awesome to evaluate this extraordinary feature to be scored with 5 points . It's my favorite application to keep my photos saved. Add the gorgeous remark ,that I love my new friends photos and they are awesome . I'm delighted to have all my friends included on my list. They had accepted me as a gay male and it feels awesome. I had accepted all of them with my hands opened, and with happiness to have them as my friends. Tomas Enrique Sanchez Sanchez remarks these notes with great respect.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2015
- Version: 4.0.6
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.