Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
What's New in Version 4.0.2
Another quick patch to keep your Flickr camera roll in fit and fighting shape. Here's a reminder of what Flickr 4.0 brought you:
• Put your free 1000GB to work like never before - auto-uploadr now grabs all photos and videos on your device, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• A timeline view with improved browsing, organization and sharing.
• Flickr got a facelift with an all new elegant, approachable look and feel to match your spiffy new camera roll.
• Unleash your creativity with photo edits straight from your Flickr photos.
• New and enhanced photo filters to help get your snaps share-ready.
• Share to Instagram.
We think we can always do better so this is what we've quickly patched to improve your experience:
- Save full size original videos and photos to your device from Flickr.
- Performance enhancements and stability improvements.
- Visual tweaks and polish
If you’re enjoying the app, please take a moment to rate us in the app store - We’d be forever grateful! And as always, get in touch if you need support: http://ow.ly/InFYC
We are constantly working to bring you the best version of Flickr. An easy way to make sure you have the latest and greatest without manually checking here is to turn on Automatic Downloads. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads, and turn on Updates.
When I first downloaded this app it was useless. In fact, I deleted it and used Safari on my iPhone and iPad. It just didn't work. All that has changed. Everything I want to do now is available. I realize some are upset that you can't be part of discussions. This may be true but I've never seen that on Flickr so I guess if that's something important to you you might want to take that into consideration. Since I've never used that feature I can't really include it in my evaluation. You can comment on others work and reply to comments on your own work. Everything else seems to be fine. I especially like the fact that I can share to groups from my device. That feature was important to me.
Considering the fact that it didn't work when I first started using it, I think it's come a long way and is going to get better. If you want to use the app instead of the browser, then this will be good for you.
Good, but could be better
Flickr is an Internet staple, and it has progressed a long way since the early days. For the most part, progress had been steady if not quite perfect. There have been a few mis-steps, especially with the way the latest interface affects loading time. The capability is now in place to use a Flickr account as an almost fully featured iCloud Photos replacement. But there is still a need for some solid utilities or tools that could greatly enhance the user experience.
As with Flicker itself, this app demonstrates both the power and the limitations of this service. There needs to be more organizational capability to provide a simpler and more powerful user experience.
Just as Flickr are being helped by the new iCloud pricing models, never has there been a time with more vulnerabilities as Google Photos rolls out. One thing for sure - interesting times are ahead!
This is the best thing Yahoo has to offer and the only reason I keep a yahoo email account (which has been hacked once a month, at least... Like all Yahoo email accounts) (I have no contacts listed in that account anymore and I never use it). Anyway, Flickr is a great online photo site and now this app makes it mobile. Have not experienced any bugs since uploading it many months ago. There are many excellent photographs by others to browse and enjoy, plus it's a good place to share your own, if you want. Recommend.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 26, 2015
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2015 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.