FlickStackr for Flickr
By iPont Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FlickStackr brings Flickr photo sharing on the iPad. Designed from the ground up for the large screen, it allows you to BROWSE photos in the Flickr universe. UPLOAD photos, and EDIT your photos' metadata.
Most COMPLETE and FUNCTIONAL Flickr app on the AppStore.
follow us on Twitter @ipontCA and also at facebook.com/FlickStackr
Please use the support email for any feedback. We can't respond to reviews in the AppStore. We listen and answer back.
Key Features :
==== BROWSING ====
- Single app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad.
- You can look at your own photos, your sets, your favorites and your contacts and their photos.
- Browse flickr content whether you have a flickr account or not.
- Support for viewing Flickr groups photos and discussions
- Support for viewing Flickr videos
- Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
- Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- Browse via user's Streams, Sets, Collections, Groups, Tags and Galleries.
- No need for paging while looking at large photosets. FlickStackr does it automatically in the background.
Photos are cached locally for fast access.
- Tags, exif and photo location viewing
- Search photos in Flickr : via keyword + geographic location + owned by you or a contact
- Offline mode for looking at photos while disconnected.
- A unique feature is the 'STACK'. The Stack lets you mark photos and photosets from you or any other people. This stack is saved on your iPad, so that you can keep this list without having to publish it to flickr. Useful when you want to review photos later, or share them all via email
==== UPLOAD/EDITING ====
- Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device's photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
- At upload time you can specify : title, caption, tags, sets, groups, geo location, privacy
- Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
- Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
- Edit your flickr photo's metadata and geo location from your device
- Edit photo metadata in batches
-Edit images: crop, rotate, adjust or add efects to your photos when uploading them.
==== SHARING ====
- Share photos with friends via email, Facebook,Twitter and Tumblr.
- Share your photos by playing a slideshow with music on your iPad or iPhone. Or if you have a lager audience stream it via AirPlay or with external display cable (TV, HDMI, VGA)
- AirPlay support for Flickr Videos on any device
- AirPlay mirroring and presentation mode support for all the app on iPad2, iPad3, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
==== ACCOUNT FLEXIBILITY ====
- Support for having multiple Flickr accounts active. This is ideal for households sharing an iPad or for people with multiple identities online.
- A flickr account is NOT required. FlickStackr can be used by people who just want to explore flickr. Stacks and searches work without an account.
- Supports all iPad screen orientations.
- As a universal application, FlickStackr can be enjoyed on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
==== 500px, Box, Dropbox. GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, Instagram Support ====
- Access 500px.com photos and uploads via a one-time in-app purchase. ($0.99/ €0.79)
- Access Box and Dropbox, GoogleDrive, and SkyDrive photos, upload, and share via a one-time in-app purchase.
- Access Instagram photos, browse, stack, slideshows via an in-app purchase
== Check out our free version : FlickStackr Explore ==
What's New in Version 3.12
• New in app purchase : Pro Pack - All Services . All of our supported photo services in a single purchase
• Improved upload capabilities
- Full support for iCloud Photo Library photos
• Improved Auto Upload
- You can now choose to upload only new photos or all the photos on your device
- You can choose between uploading new taken photos (with your device's camera) or any photo put in your photo library
- Ability to only auto upload photos with iPhone (or iPad) EXIF. There is no 100% consistent way of only uploading photos taken with your device's camera. This is the best approximation
- Ability to upload photos coming to your device via iCloud Photo Library
• Facebook photo-browsing users
- Facebook changed their 3rd party app support, and is forcing all app to update to it. We can no longer show all your friends in the friend list. Only friends who are using our app will be displayed
• App could become unresponsive when switching screens
• Unreadable text when browsing Cloud services in thumbnail mode
Batch upload and download. Automatic upload settings. Albums. Sets. Order by size, date, whatever. It's perfect. Highly recommended.
This is the most full featured Flickr app I've used. Highly recommend.
Best flickr app
💜 this app 🙏 Thanks 😎
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 3.12
- Size: 18.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: iPont Software
- © 2013 iPont Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Box+Dropbox+Drive Photos$0.99
- 500px Photography$0.99
- Instagram Photography$0.99
- Picasa/Google+ Photography$0.99
- Pro Pack - All Services$1.99
- Ipernity Photography$0.99
- Nostalgia Effects Pack$0.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99
- Street Effects Pack$1.99
- Grunge Effects Pack$0.99