**WARNING: This game designed for only IPhone6 and IPad Air2 or later devices.
**UYARI: Bu oyun sadece IPhone6 ve IPad Air 2 ve sonrası cihazlarla uyumludur. Bunu yazmama rağmen hala gidip IPhone 5'e yükledikten sonra oyundan atıyor diye yorum yapmayın. Çalışmaz kardeşim, ÇA-LIŞ-MAZ
THE MOST REALISTIC FLIGHT SIMULATOR
You can flight with B737, B787, B747, A400M, A380, MD-11, F16, CRJ-1000 and UH-1Y Helicopter simulators as realistic!
* 26 unique missions
* 3D Passengers
* 3D Realistic Cockpits
* Air Traffic
* 8 Different camera angles
* Radio Talking System (Takeoff Permission, Fuel and Pushback, Landing Permission etc.)
* Autopilot, Flight Notes
* Map Informations(Distance, Altitude etc.)
* Detailed Informations (Fuel, Oil and Engine Status)
* Smart Computer Systems
* Lights, Engines, Landing Gear, Flaps, Spoiler, Cabin Pressure, Automatic Runway Stabilizer controls)
* Air brakes and Tire brakes
* 4 Different Speed Level
* Attitude and Status Monitors
* Collect Waypoints
* Random Flight Problems (Landing gear problems, Engine failure etc..)
* Stall System (Perdövites)
* Change your airplane theme your favorite airways
* 24 Different time and weathers (Rain, Night, Snow, Dusk, Rain etc...)
* High Definition Airport and Vehicles
* Realistic Sound Effects
* High Quality Animations
* 108 Airplane themes
Please follow us our facebook page.
* Removed Video Recording Service
* Optimised for more performance
Ratings and Reviews
I wish I could get up I the air I keep trying to take off I put my steering up and down neither of them work 😡😡😡😡😡
I can’t play it😭
Nothing like it
There really is nothing else like it on IOS with ATC communication and a full take off sequence including fueling and push back. I do however wish some of the seemingly random plane crashes during take off or even while in flight could be explained. As currently you'll just be flying along, hear an explosion and its game over. Considering getting off the tarmac can take a significant amount of time due to pre flight setup, taxi(ing) and such this can get pretty frustrating quick.
Some feedback would at least help wanna be pilots know what to focus on to improve or prevent the same issues in the future.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.