The Flight Attendant Wellness App is a tool for all active flight attendants to use to address occupational issues, including insomnia, post-incident trauma, and work related stress. Interactive tools include mindfulness activities, information on coping with trauma and stress, relaxation exercises, screeners for sleep issues and substance use, sleep quality tips, and a blood alcohol calculator. No information entered in the app is saved or reported to anyone.
The Flight Attendant Drug and Alcohol Program (FADAP) provided subject matter expertise to the app's development. The app application platform as well as the non-flight attendant specific content is scientifically-based and largely derived from the Personal Health Intervention Toolkit, which was originally developed for the Department of Defense for soldiers returning from active duty deployment. The flight attendant specific information includes a flight attendant occupation specific substance abuse screener, which includes prescription drug misuse.
Updated splash screen.
- Communications Workers of America
- 77.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Association of Flight Attendants-CWA, AFL-CIO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.