FLIGHT FOR LIFE Central is intended primarily for use by first responders, fire and EMS agencies, 911 dispatch centers, law enforcement, and hospitals in the Flight For Life service area throughout Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
The GPS function instantly alerts Flight For Life of your location while we verify aircraft availability and ETA, ensuring that the ICS/or usual dispatch process remains in place.
Flight For Life Central also provides additional functions and important reference information for medical and trauma emergencies, including:
– Educational references and course information
– Flight For Life’s website as well as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages
– Flight For Life contact information and more
Server update and minor updates
Ratings and Reviews
Everything in one spot
This is such a great idea. All the reference cards and important information in one spot. Updates will help when cards/polices change. Such a great addition to an already phenomenal program.
- Ritter Mobile Technology UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
- 10.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © RITTER Mobile Technology UG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.