FlyWings Flight Simulator Online 2014 is the most advanced simulation already developed for iOS.
We have been improving the physics for years, and finally we are proud to announce our flight simulator!
Prepare for the real experience of flying a aircraft over New York city!
Choose one of the most famous airports in the world and fly with more than 16 aircraft, over 400 different missions!
The game also simulates weather conditions, with clear sky, thunderstorms, turbulence and more!
Become a Airliner Pilot, freelance pilot, military skilled pilot or a acrobatic pilot! Your choice!
We created 4 separate sets of planes:
- learning aircraft
- commercial aircraft
- cargo and transportation aircraft
- military jets
Here is some planes you can choose:
- Boing 747-400
- Boing 757
- Boing 707
- Arbus A320
- Cezna 172
- Beech Musketeer
- Leerjet 60 xr
- Antonov Av-12
- Antonov Av-24
- British Aerospace BAE 147
- Antonov Av-24 Militar
- NEW!!! Endeavour Space Shuttle
And also, we created the 8 detailed airports in New York City
- La Guardia international Airport (LGA)
- John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Essex County Airport (CDW)
- Morristown Municipal Airport (MMU)
- Lincoln Park Airport (N07)
- Teterboro Airport (TEB)
- Linden Airport (LDJ)
- 16 aircraft
- 400 missions
- Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft!
- Military Jet exclusive missions
- Detailed airports
- Detailed world, with threes, buildings, clouds, water and ocean.
- Functional instruments.
- 2 types of controls: Accelerometer or touch to control the aircraft.
- Dynamic instruments
Some technology provided by Nasa:
- Realist terrain using Nasa’s photos and elevation.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Using real airfoils from our library in the aircrafts, like NACA airfoils and BAC airfoils.
Real world simulation:
- Weather forecast (clear sky, some clouds, raining and storms)
- Turbulence and G-Force
- Real clouds
- Crashes and fire on engines.
We are thinking everything we can to improve the flight simulator experience! So please, feel free to contact us to give your feedback!
Have a nice flight pilot!
* Fuel fixes
* Mission endless fixes
* Arrow fixes
* First mission unlock fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, bad techniques
The concept of the game is good, but I have three main issues to point out.
1) If the plane you are flying is descending rapidly and hits the ground, it just skids along as if it wouldn't be destroyed on impact. The same thing happens over water.
2) The game crashes frequently and when you reopen the app the flight isn't saved, so you have to start again. This happened to me on a flight I was already well into and at my cruising altitude, and I had to start the flight again.
3) The creators of the game in my view are excessively charging money for just playing the game. For example, the larger commercial jets can cost more than ten dollars, when I would agree to pay up to $4 for them. Not only that, but you have to pay for fuel every ten flights, either by paying $2 for a full tank or watching 10 ads. There is even a portion of the screen covered by an ad during flights, which I have just learned to ignore.
Other than those issues, the game is a decent flight simulator.
Good but to many adds
THERE ARE TO MANY ADDS. Your in The middle of a flight and what do you see a barrage of adds no they're not for the same thing they're all for different things. One of the bad things about this game which there aren't many is only the adds if it did with less ads and didn't do a barrage of them it would be an amazing game however the reason I gave only two stars to it is because of the amount of bags also a day after I bought it I deleted it.
I would give this game a 0 (but I can’t) right when I got in the game i touched the screen and it said “pay 1.99$ to get no adds and unlimited gas” i clicked cancel I pressed the screen again AND IT POPPED UP AGAIN. Don’t get this game it takes up all your storage I had to delete 3 games just because I wanted to play this. This game is stupid.
- Thetis Consulting
- 244.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, Thetis Games
- In-App Purchases
- Total Refuel Gas!!! $1.99
- Boeing 757 $4.99
- All Boeing 747 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.