Flight Simulator Paris 2015 Online - FlyWings FREE TO PLAY
By Thetis Consulting
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
THE MOST EXPECTED FLIGHT SIMULATOR OF THE YEAR!!
FlyWings is the most advanced flight simulation already developed for your iPhone and iPad.
We have been improving the physics for years and finally we are proud to announce our flight simulator!
Be prepared for the real experience of flying an aircraft over Paris!
Choose two of the most famous airports in the world and fly with 10 aircrafts, over 200 different missions!
The game also simulates weather conditions with clear sky, thunderstorms, turbulence and more!
Become an airline pilot, private pilot, military skilled pilot or an acrobatic pilot! Your choice!
We created 2 separated sets of planes:
- Small Aircrafts
- Commercial Aircrafts
Those are the planes you can choose:
- Boing B747-8F Freighter
- Boing B747-8i
- Boing B757-300
- Boing B777-9X
- Arbus A380
- Arbus A320
- SpaceBus OV100
- GA MQ9 Rapine Drone
- Cezna 172SP SkyEagle
- Bombraider Leerjet 60 XR
We have also created two high detailed airports from Paris:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (LFPG)
- Paris Orly Airport (LFPO)
- More to come on new updates...
- 10 aircraft
- 200 missions
- Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft!
- Detailed airports
- Detailed world, with trees, clouds and rivers
- Functional instruments
- Two types of controls: accelerometer or touch to control the aircraft
- Dynamic instruments
Some technology provided by NASA:
- Realistic terrain using photos and elevation from NASA.
- Using NASA utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Using real airfoils from our library in the aircrafts, like NACA airfoils and BAC airfoils.
Real world simulation:
- Weather forecast (clear sky, some clouds, raining and storms)
- Turbulence and G-Force
- Real clouds
- Crashes and fire on engines.
We are thinking everything that is possible to improve the best flight simulator experience! So please, feel free to contact us to give your feedback!
All logos and airlines companies are fictional in the game.
Pilot, have a nice flight!
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Finally the HUGE update we promise on Paris Flight Simulator!
- Included 3 new airports:
- LFPV - Vélizy – Villacoublay Air Base
- LFPB - Le Bourget
- LPFN - Aérodrome de Toussus-le-Noble
- Added 45 new missions and more than 10 hours of gameplay
- Improved Graphics and realistic Paris
- Airports and runway lights
- New High Definition textures for B747, A380 and Cessna
- Added a new "Time Forward" button
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- Game loads 75% faster!
Love the planes
The other airplanes make me happy and makes me want to buy them but I cannot becaus I have to ask when this game is going to have an update pleas make the other airplanes free so I can fly them will pleas update it
Good, but needs improvement
The part that needs improvement is that when you finish a level, it does nothing. This bug prevents people from going on to other levels.
It didn't inspire much confidence when the promotional video can't even spell "aircraft" correctly. The game itself is a poor simulator and the ads are highly annoying taking you out of the game.
The cost of aircraft insane (A380 $9.99) for this level of simulation realism.
X-Plane and Infinity Flight are far superior.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 200 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thetis Consulting
- © 2014, Thetis Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Boing B757-300$5.99
- Total Refuel Gas!!!$1.99
- Arbus A380$9.99
- Boing B747-8i$9.99
- Boing B777-9X$7.99
- Arbus A320$7.99
- GA MQ9 Rapine$1.99
- SpaceBus OV100$4.99
- Boing B747-8F Freighter$7.99
- Small Aircraft Pack$1.99