The real experience of fly an airplane on Flight Simulator Xtreme!
ALL PLANES INCLUDED! No extra in-app purchases!
Prepare for more than 120 hours of game play including 5 different aircrafts and amazing Rio de Janeiro sightseeing!!!
- 50 missions to play!
- Exclusive missions depending on your aircraft!
- 5 realistic airplanes
- Boeing 747
- Boeing 767
- Airbus A380
- Learjet 45
- No ads in game
- Real airplane physics and instruments
- 6 airports from International airports to small airports
- International Airport of Antônio Carlos Jobim (SBGL) - Rio de Janeiro
- International Airport of Santos Dumont (SBRJ) - Rio de Janeiro
- Airport of Jacarepaguá (SBJR) - Rio de Janeiro
- Airport of Cabo Frio (SBCB) - Cabo Frio
- Airport of Maricá (SDMC) - Maricá
- Airport of Saquarema (SDSK) - Saquarema
- 5 different views:
- Full plane
- Passenger view, or "Wing view"
- Nose view
- Tower view
Some technology provided by Nasa:
- Realist terrain using Nasa’s photos and elevation.
- Using Nasa’s utility FoilSim 3 to calculate the physics of the airplane (really realistic).
- Scenario to play is really huge with more than 25,000 km square
Play along 50 missions!
- landing mission
- take passengers from one airport to another.
- Improved audio and controls.
- Realistic graphics, environment and performance.
- Enhanced shadows, more realistic game.
The plane explodes when it crashes.. so be careful during your flight!
Ratings and Reviews
Robotic; no user-feel; NOT a simulator - sorry :(
This simulator is NOT a flight simulator. It is at best an extremely sloppy arcade copy of what other softwares offer in terms of "simulation". The name of this program misleads by indicating “simulator" in the title, it is NOT. For instance, spelling errors abound (Boeing is spelled as "Boing"), readouts which should indicate air-speed or altitude are merely 'print screens', or static pictures with no change in view throughout the flight path. Additionally, there are virtually imperceptible differences in user feel between the available aircraft as NONE of the aircraft control choices "behave" nor react to user input in any way but a very robotic fashion: example is the controls to change altitude/elevation/pitch and left-right banking - this program reacts so as if the aircraft itself were suspended on a wire, and was being moved across a picture-scape: there isn't an attempt at realism here. While I appreciate the developer’s hard work, and I cannot fault the scenery - it’s pretty for sure, I have to admit that the creators here need to do a better job of representing what exactly they are selling to the public. I would have purchased this product if it were $0.99 - and likely it would have been useful to a small child as their first simulator.
This app is a joke. Should have read the other reviews before buying. Not worth the money.
After takeoff, it's a waste.
Wish I could get my money back!
Should have listened to the other two reviews
Much like the others opinion; not worth $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.