Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Flight Status is a powerful flight tracking application for all flights worldwide.
Check flight delays, view arrival and departure times, terminal and gate numbers, baggage claim info and much more. App also supports multiple zoom-able map styles and is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod and now on Mac.
You can check the status of the flights by Flight Number or by Route. The Trips module lets you save and track flights.
Here are the key highlights of this application...
* Check the status of all flights worldwide
* Supports 4300+ Airports and 1200+ Airlines
* Displays Terminal, Gate & Baggage Claim Information
* Provides estimates for Arrival, Takeoff and Landing
* Provides information about Flight Delays & Cancellations
* Searches flights by Flight Number & Route
* Check Flight Status for worldwide flights 1 year in advance by flight number
* Zoomable Maps for all flights worldwide
* Four Map Style options available to choose from
* Zooms into airports for airport related search
* You can view Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Parking spots in and around a selected airport
* Trips module lets you manages your flights
* TripIt Integration is available as InApp purchase to sync your flights with TripIt.
* Live airport temperature and weather forecast information for worldwide airports
* Arrival & Departure Delay information for airports in US & Canada
* Application supports full screen mode
and much more...
The information displayed in this app is gathered from FlightStats.com which is a very reliable sources of information for tracking flights.
If you have any feedback/suggestions/issues, please email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.1
* Enabled App Sand-boxing
* Bug fixes
* TripIt support for Shared Trips
I should have read the comments before purchasing this app. IT DOES NOT WORK. As soon as I hit the enter button, the app crashes….Apple should screen the apps they sell better…AND, to add insult to injury, when I went to rate it, it was nearly impossible to make the blue stars turn gray. After much hitting the star over and over, it finally went gray, because I wanted to give this app only one star….I would have given it no stars, except I liked what one star meant - ‘I HATE IT”…..I want my money back.
Crashes Every Time
Searching for a flight fails with a complete app crash everytime. The flight number field adds a comma as well, not sure if that is causing the problem or not. It also doesn’t sync at all with the iPad and iPhone apps, even though that feature is listed.
Just got this to track my wife's flight home. Tried to enter the airlines (easy) and then the flight number (impossible) the program adds a comma and gives me flight information on the first digit only. No luck deleting the comma. So far, this is totally useless