New Release Sale - 50% Off
Soar across the beautiful skies of the San Francisco bay area, Las Vegas, and Switzerland, in Flight Unlimited 2K16.
The HD scenery covers an area over 10x larger than its predecessor. The scenery is so detailed you can even find your house.
The campaign tasks with you missions such as rescuing a prisoner from Alcatraz, B2 Bomber surveillance over the Swiss Alps, landing your Cessna on the Golden Gate Bridge, and more!
Over two years in the making, Flight Unlimited has been redesigned from the ground up. The flight model was developed by an aviation expert.
Buzz the Golden Gate Bridge, take a fly-by of Alcatraz, scream past Levi Field, and even take a look at the future home of the world champion Golden State Warriors.
- Ultra HD Satellite Imagery covering over 500 SQ Miles.
- 4K HD Cockpits for each aircraft modeled from the ground up
- Campaign mode with GTA style missions
- The only mobile Flight Sim with Volumetric Clouds
- 24 Hour Day/Night Cycle
- Weather effects
- Trigger failures such as engine trouble and detached wings
- Landmarks such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park, Oracle Arena, and more
- 13 aircraft each modeled with accurate flight physics. New aircraft released weekly.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve had a lot of fun with this one over the past few days. While not necessarily a Microsoft Flight Simulator competitor, the price can’t be beat.
The first mission had me pretty captivated…it starts you in a 747 with engine trouble and you have to land at SFO. Pretty awesome!
On the highest graphics settings the frame rate dropped a bit but they give you some good customization options. Can’t wait for updates.
Cool Flight Sim
Flying over the SF Bay in an F-22 is something to behold. Great for the price…well worth the download.
would have given 0 stars. first off it opens as flight unlimited 2K16. Ive played free flight simulators that had more realistic controls.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.