Flight Unlimited Las Vegas - Flight Simulator
By Flight Systems LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Over 5 Million Downloads - See what the hype is about
Enjoy flying over the city of Las Vegas in one of 8 unique aircraft. Explore the city or embark on a campaign of missions for the Las Vegas Mob Boss.
Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail.
This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform.
The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Fly past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city. Can you and your plane share the road?
This is without a doubt, the most graphically advanced flight simulator in the app store. Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details for the first time. Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The Flight Unlimited team is dedicated to providing game updates.
- Console quality graphics
- The game engine recognizes the device being used (iPod 4, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5) and optimizes the graphics to their maximum potential
- Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
- Grand Theft Auto style Missions
- Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
- 8 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft, Pitts Special, A10 Tank Killer, P40 Mustang, and the FA/18 (IAP)
- Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
- Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
- Street traffic (cars and buses)
- Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
- Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms.
What's New in Version 2.2.5
- Various Bug Fixes
Horrible Flight Characteristics
The graphics are very nice and crisp, but the flight characteristics are lousy! There is a very noticable lag between control initiation and the aircraft actually beginning the maneuver. Also, you can't even perform a slow climb without stalling. It's a shame the planes do not fly well at all, because they look great. Having a separate rudder control is unnecessary; just another sloppy, poorly functioning control.
Coool Cool Cool Cool!
Graphics are the bomb!!! Works well on my iPod Touch, just restart the device.
Can't wait for iPad support in a few days!
*Update* - The new update looks amazing on my iPad Air, great graphics all the way!!
The city of Las Vegas looks awesome in this. Nearly every hotel is in there. I tried to land on top of the MGM Grand but couldn’t, really fun though. They even have the Bellagio fountains, pretty cool. Definitely worth the price.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 2.2.5
- Size: 289 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Flight Systems LLC
- © 2012 Flight Systems LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Military Plane Package$1.99
- Grand Canyon$1.99
- Hoover Dam$0.99