Over 5 Million Downloads - See what the hype is about
Enjoy flying over the city of Las Vegas in one of 8 unique aircraft. Explore the city or embark on a campaign of missions for the Las Vegas Mob Boss.
Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail.
This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform.
The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Fly past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city. Can you and your plane share the road?
This is without a doubt, the most graphically advanced flight simulator in the app store. Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details for the first time. Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The Flight Unlimited team is dedicated to providing game updates.
- Console quality graphics
- The game engine recognizes the device being used (iPod 4, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5) and optimizes the graphics to their maximum potential
- Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
- Grand Theft Auto style Missions
- Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
- 8 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft, Pitts Special, A10 Tank Killer, P40 Mustang, and the FA/18 (IAP)
- Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
- Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
- Street traffic (cars and buses)
- Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
- Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms.
- Various Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Make it better!
I used to play it years ago. Time passed, I found it again and was glad it’s still around. But as I see nothing’s been changed. Looks outdated now. Even the city looks like it’s still 90s. And there’s not much space to fly, once you’re outside the city, the game starts glitching. And from the top LV area looks like a perfect square!
Guys, you can do better! You didn’t touch it for two years! It needs update badly. There are many who will appreciate that.
Make the city look as it looks today.
Add a helicopter so we can hang in the air and enjoy the picture!
Give us an update and I’m even willing to pay for it because the game basically is great.
So much fun to fly around the Las Vegas strip! Great missions too.
You start out with a few planes and you take off from the Las Vegas International Airport.
It's amazing how accurate the Las Vegas skyline is. I just went to Vegas and stayed at the Mirage. From the hotel room, looking out at the airport looks almost identical to the view in the game if you fly near the Mirage. There's also a Hoover Dam locaiton which is pretty cool to fly around. You can land at an airport and buzz around the dam to check out the sites. The missions are pretty neat as well. You fly missions for the mob boss and do some pretty wacky things...such as dropping off a package at the luxor. If you're looking for some casual fun, check this game out.
Horrible Flight Characteristics
The graphics are very nice and crisp, but the flight characteristics are lousy! There is a very noticable lag between control initiation and the aircraft actually beginning the maneuver. Also, you can't even perform a slow climb without stalling. It's a shame the planes do not fly well at all, because they look great. Having a separate rudder control is unnecessary; just another sloppy, poorly functioning control.
- Flight Systems LLC
- 289.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Flight Systems LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Military Plane Package $1.99
- Grand Canyon $1.99
- Hoover Dam $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.