The sequel, Flight Unlimited 2K16 is now available for free for the next 24 hours. Search for Flight Unlimited 2K16 to download it before it goes back to $4.99
Graphics Performance Scale:
iPhone 5 - Excellent
iPad 3 - Excellent
iPhone 4S - Excellent
iPad 2 - Excellent
iPhone 4 - Great
iPad 1 - Fair (restart device to avoid crashing)
iPod Touch 4 - Fair (restart device to avoid crashing)
Flight Unlimited Las Vegas is the 2nd installment in the Fight Unlimited series.
The flight simulator features console quality visuals that rival any desktop or console flight simulator.
Enjoy flying over the city of Las Vegas in one of 8 unique aircraft. Explore the city or embark on a campaign of missions for the Las Vegas Mob Boss.
Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail.
This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform.
The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Fly past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city. Can you and your plane share the road?
This is without a doubt, the most graphically advanced flight simulator in the app store. Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details for the first time. Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The Flight Unlimited team is dedicated to providing game updates.
- Console quality graphics
- The game engine recognizes the device being used (iPod 4, iPhone4, iPhone 4S, or iPhone 5) and optimizes the graphics to their maximum potential
- Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
- Grand Theft Auto style Missions
- Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
- 8 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft, Pitts Special, A10 Tank Killer, P40 Mustang, and the FA/18 (IAP)
- Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
- Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
- Street traffic (cars and buses)
- Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
- Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms.
*Note - If the game crashes its a memory issue, please restart your device and try again, it will work.
-- Our new game, F18 Pilot Simulator will be available next week --
Various bug fixes
What's to come?
- A new flyable area
- A preview of our new F18 Simulator is in the works
- Improved memory management and load times
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is an amazing app...It is very realistic, people who are pilots say it is very good. It crashes often, unless you have more than 16GB, or you restraint the app often. Also, if you want to proceed in the game, you need to pay $2.99, but get Lite first, you will have to pay less, as the full version costs $3.99.
Needs Major TLC, dont spend$$$$
The sound quality is horrid, half the planes make sound the other half dont. The half that makes sound is such a shotty quality, sounds like white noise, last time I checked a f18 doesnt sound like static. Another thing,there is no settings on the menu. Another is i spent 4 bucks on pro to fly different missions and planes you gotta play some advanced senerios, i mean if your gonna have stupid engine failure missions maybe have a f&$&"!help mode for shot like that.
A Beast and a half
I upgraded to the Pro veersion and I'm glad I did. Easily one of my favorite games on the iPhone.
Looks amazing on an iPad Air as well
- Flight Systems LLC
- 247.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Flight Systems LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Flight Unlimited Las Vegas Upgrade to Pro $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.