Flight Unlimited Las Vegas
By Flight Systems LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The popular iPhone Flight Simulator with over 3,000,000 pilots is now available for the Mac.
This Mac version has been updated and upgraded with countless visual enhancements.
The flight simulator features console quality visuals that rival any desktop or console flight simulator.
Enjoy flying over the city of Las Vegas in one of 8 unique aircraft. Explore the city or embark on a campaign of missions for the Las Vegas Mob Boss.
Over 130 sq miles of the city of Las Vegas are modeled in incredible detail.
This level of detail hasn't been seen in any flight simulator on any platform.
The famous Las Vegas strip includes over 50 hotels that are modeled with photo realism. Fly past the Luxor, buzz the New York New York, or attempt a landing on top of the Bellagio.
Flight Unlimited also features street traffic, a first for a mobile flight simulator. Cars, trucks, and buses zoom around the city. Can you and your plane share the road?
This is without a doubt, the most graphically advanced flight simulator in the app store. Weeks after flying you'll notice meticulous graphical details for the first time. Tires smoke as the plane hits the ground, aircraft metal deforms in a crash, the Bellagio fountains spring to life, sun glare blinds your view, and more.
The Flight Unlimited team is dedicated to providing game updates.
- Console quality graphics
- Over 130 sq miles of satellite imaged terrain
- Grand Theft Auto style Missions
- Volumetric clouds and enhanced lighting effects
- 8 aircraft including the Cessna 172, Challenger Learjet, Douglas DC-3, Robin DR400, Grumman Goose Amphibious Aircraft, Pitts Special, A10 Tank Killer, P40 Mustang, and the FA/18 (IAP)
- Full flap, gear, brake, and rudder controls
- Cockpit camera, Chase camera, Tower camera, and a full customizable camera
- Street traffic (cars and buses)
- Advanced particle effects (tire smoke, engine fires, water splash)
- Destructive aircraft bodies. Wings rip off, engines separate, the aircraft metal bends and deforms.
a simple enough to understand Flight Simulator and a good amount of fun especially at the price. Not the best choice for someone looking to simulate flying in real life for educational purposes, but it's a great choice imo if you want a flight simulator for purely the fun and entertainment value.
What a blast!
I’m just getting started (first two missions completed), but it is already a real blast to use. I have always enjoyed aviation (real and simulated). This simulator is very good, and the missions give challenges that make it a lot of fun.
I like this game. Although not exactly like normal simulators, it is still very fun. It could use just a little more detail on the lower part of the city, but it is still fun to see if you can land without hitting the cars.