YOU deserve First Class flight tracking!
Flight Update Pro is the #1 choice of travelers and professionals to track their flights. Used by vacationers, business people and professional pilots!! Flight Update Pro uses the BEST flight status and schedule service available (rated #1 by WSJ) so you will always have the latest information about your upcoming flights. Available since 2008, it is the premier flight tracking app available on the App Store.
March - 2017 - Chosen "Rightful Heir to FlightTrack Pro" by Yahoo! Tech's David Pogue
Check out his review at: www.tinyurl.com/BestAirTravelApp
May 2017-Jason Snell chooses Flight Update Pro top travel app
His review at: www.tinyurl.com/SixColorsReview
* Track and search for flights Worldwide
* Detailed Departure and Arrival Information
* Large and easy to read displays of flight times
* Real-time updates to flight status, gate changes and cancellations
* Terminal, Gate and Baggage Claim information
* Layover times clearly shown
* ALL in an Elegant, Attractive and Easy To Read interface
* Automatic mirroring of your flights to your Calendar
* Automatic syncing with your TripIt account. Also, download trips shared with you by others. Upload any additions or changes too.
* Find alternate flights quickly
* Track the incoming aircraft to your departing gate (then watch it pull up to the gate)
* Track flight position on a map while en-route
* Airport Notes - save notes for airports and refer to them when you revisit
* View current weather, long range forecasts and airport delays for your airports
* View the SeatGuru seating chart of your aircraft and know which is the best seat for you
* Quickly email your itinerary and/or send a text message using the Quick Email and Quick Text feature
* Organize your flights in “Trips” since we all want to be super organized OR view ALL your flights in one screen
* Store your seat # along with notes for each flight
ADDING FLIGHTS and SEARCHES
* Add flights by airline and flight number OR search by route.
* Display of On-Time Percentage and History
* ZOOMABLE MAPS track flights as they travel across the world
* Follow a flight’s altitude, direction, speed and the city it is flying over.
* Automatically saves your frequently used airlines
* Get your airline's contact information
* Automatically saves your frequently used airports
* Quickly view your airport's delay information
* Beautiful Terminal Maps for major airports worldwide
* Store notes for each airport - a great way of noting your favorite restaurant or parking info
* Consistently chosen BEST flight app among independent reviewers
* Highlighted on the App Store by Apple countless times since its introduction in 2008
* Featured in an Apple magazine ad
BACKUP and RESTORE
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS (with optional monthly subscription)
* The MOST timely notification available for flight status, gate changes PLUS pre-flight reminders!
* Fully Customizable to suit your needs - choose only the reminders you want.
* App offers an optional monthly subscription to receive push notifications.
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatic renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* If you ever have any comments, complaints or compliments,
simply tap the "Email the Author" link from the Prefs screen within the app.
* Love our app? We greatly appreciate reviews. But if you are having an issue, please email us first so we can help. It is VERY likely we know about it and can suggest an easy solution.
Thank you for making Flight Update Pro the top choice among travelers since 2008.
Early December 2018 - Version 7.10
* Fixes a bug for new subscribers of flight alerts where flights already added are not registered to receive alerts.
* Fixes a bug when paging through flights (swipe right/left).
DID you know that from within the Flight Details screen you can swipe right and left to switch between your flights?
Mid November 2018 - Version 7.09
* Fixes a bug with the automatic download from TripIt.
* Fixes issue of receiving flight alerts for flights deleted within TripIt.
* Fixes a display bug showing "last update" time.
* Other minor bug fixes.
Late September 2018 - Version 7.08
* Fixes some issues with flights diverted back to gate and are then re-scheduled.
* Improved "Reload Flight Schedule" feature.
* Minor user interface enhancements.
September 2018 - Version 7.07
* Nicknames are now included in mirrored Calendar entries.
* Added JetSuiteX to airline list.
* Added Thai Vietjet Air to airline list.
* Fixed issue for flights not leaving from a "gate."
* Fixes an issue where flights were handled incorrectly that where diverted back to its departure airport.
* Other minor bug fixes reported by users. Thank you!!
August 2018 - Version 7.06 - Introducing "Nicknames." Assign a "nickname" when you add a flight. That custom nickname will be displayed along with the flight. If you are tracking different people one possible use is to assign the person's name on that flight.
We hope many people will enjoy this new feature. We are committed to continual enhancing Flight Update Pro. IF you like this new feature please post a review on the App Store.
NOTE: If you do not have any use for "Nicknames," turn this off in the Prefs screen within the app.
* Added sort by “Arrival” when searching by Route.
* Added Cobaltair to the list of supported airlines.
* A few minor bug fixes too.
We are continually improving Flight Update Pro. We are working on other new features for future updates. Thanks to all our users who have emailed us their suggestions and feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Flight Tracker
As a pilot for a major airline, this is one of my daily tools. Fast, easy data entry, and easy to read info make this the best app of its kind. I fly about 10 flights every week, and it mirrors my schedule to my calendar for my family to keep up with my frequent schedule changes. Bad weather? Canceled flight? Just search for all available flights, or for a specific airline, it's all easy with this app. Even check to see when the incoming flight will arrive at your gate, or check seating charts before you book. I use it all day, every day at work (gate change notifications!). Better than any app my fellow pilots have shown me. My recommendation is to get the Pro version. For a few dollars it gives you push notifications for gate changes, etc. could save you a long walk or a missed flight. That's worth a few bucks!
Update: have been using this app for a few years now. Previous versions have had a few minor glitches, but the latest version seems to have fixed everything. I'm 30 years into this airline career with one of the big 3, and this app is faster than what my own airline provides for us. It's still my go-to source for quick gate and weather info. I have over 300 separate trips in the history in this app - each one has from 1 to 4 or more days of flying. I highly recommend it for both flight crew and passengers.
Was going to write long review about everything that I like and dislike about this app. But recently, it seems the data is not accurate and so therefore I really don’t need to review the app atm. I was going to email the author of the app from within the app but you can only email the author if you have an email account configured on your iPhone. (??). What I was going to say to the author is I’ve noticed that the early arrival times of flights is often not updated in the app. For example, today I arrived to Chengdu China at 5:49 AM. However your app says I arrived at 5:23 AM. 5:23 AM is incorrect. I have screenshots to illustrate my point but I am not able to submit them because I don’t use the default iOS mail application. Both UA and FlightAware report 5:49 AM. Flight Update Pro reports 5:23 AM. Another example is Norwegian Air. This data seems to be incorrect across the board. A question for the author would be, from which tables do you pull your data? And why would your data be different than what the actual carrier states is accurate? Thank you!
Developer Response ,
You can absolutely email us using any email program you wish. Please go into the Prefs screen within Flight Update Pro and tap the About field. There you will find our email address which you can use. We would be very interested in seeing your screenshots which will allows us to investigate thoroughly the issue you are reporting. I know our app will display the time when the plane actually touches down. This should be displayed as "Landed." Then it should be updated later with the time it reaches the gate and show "Arrived at Gate." Is it possible the 5:23 AM time our app is reporting is the time it "touched down?" If so the app should then have updated with the "arrived at gate" time.
With your screenshots we can then go back and investigate and fix any outstanding issues.
I am puzzled by taxi driver leaving bad review and claims. I use this application on my travels and I can tell you this is most useful app I had in years. The most important, in my tight time tells me gate number and all updates abut flight! Great! Thank to this app, recently in Rome I wasn’t late an my plane. Thumbs up!
UPDATE! It is still good application, but they want subscription on push notification which means this app is not longer better than other free apps! After I paid $10 they want me now to subscribe! It is not honest at all!
UPGRADE: It iz amazing app! It helped me during my travels, even I directed my friend in different country to get her on her gate! It is just unbelievable! If I could give this app 10 stars, I would without any hesitation...
Developer Response ,
The cost to us for the most timely, accurate flight status updates has increased severely. The free apps do not compare to the timeliness and accuracy of the information you will receive from our app. We regret having to do this but it was either charge or shutdown the app. Stick with our app and you will continue to never be late for your plane.
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 9.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- Push Notifications $1.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.