Any issues please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight World is not a flight simulator in a traditional sense!
This is a commercial jet liner game with innovative game play designed for handheld devices. The special features will keep you busy and entertained as you will be challenged to also maintain the comfort of the flight service inside the aircraft.
• Build your fleet in career mode, world clock and realtime internet weather.
• Fly either using manual or autopilot, following air traffic controller's instructions to reach your destination
• Make money by selling tickets and answering flight attendant calls while flying.
• Watch out for areas of turbulence to avoid passangers complains
Real life flying experience
• The entire world with height data and satellite imagery (internet connection required)
• All major airports and runways - you can select departure and destination points as you wish
• Multiple aircrafts and airlines
• Air Traffic Controllers guidance (spoken and text) for all countries helping you to navigate safely to your destination
• Real time and real world weather update while you fly (internet connection required)
• Weather settings for offline gaming
• Easy to use instrument landing system (ILS)
ATC language support: English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish!
Flight World does NOT use in-app purchases. All aircrafts and airlines are included and any future additions are free for all users.
Boeing: 737, 747, 777, 787
Airbus: 321, 340
Mcdonnell Douglas: 11, 82
Fokker: 28, 50
Getting started guide can be found on: http://flightworld.walen.se/howtoplay.html
If you like playing Flight World and want to support future development please leave a good rating - thank you.
Please send your ideas and reports to email@example.com and it will be fixed soon as possible.
The fix runways rendered incorrectly was not added correctly to latest release.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s fun to pass the time and career mode is fun. You can have multiple flights going at a time. The only thing I disliked is the textures of the ground. Unless you use satellite imagery (which requires more loading time that takes a while). Other than that it’s worth the buy. No in app purchases which is another plus.
Update: I left the game running in the background and when i went back to play later all planes were blacked out, I tried starting a new game and still the same result.
Great game, only one on the App Store that you can fly long haul flights such as New York to London. Only suggestion is to add updated and new liveries such as icelandair, aer lingus, TAP and British airways and Air France A380's
Great game but update problem
Great game but please update
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.