FlightBoard – Live Flight Departure and Arrival Status
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner of the 2012 Webby Award for best travel app!
Turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into the Arrivals and Departures board for any airport in the world! FlightBoard lets you check out the boards of your favorite airports and view all the flight information in real-time. We used the board at Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris as inspiration for the design so it has a beautiful, old school feel. Download FlightBoard and daydream about your favorite destination.
• Covers over 3,000 airports and 1,400 airlines worldwide
• Updated every 5 minutes
• Beautiful interface that mimics Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris
• See the real-time status for any flight
• Instantly narrow results via search
• Quickly switch between Departures and Arrivals boards
• Easily share flight info with friends and family via Twitter, Facebook and email
• Answer the question: “I wonder what planes are arriving in Venice right now?”
FlightBoard works with iOS 7 and later.
Please note that charter flights are not listed.
Also by Mobiata: FlightTrack 5
Email us at FlightBoard-iOS@mobiata.com with any questions. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
What's New in Version 1.4.5
Fixed! Marketing and operating carriers now display correctly.
Wouldn't be without it!
It seems as if they make continual improvements. When I started using it some of the smaller airports weren't available, but now even our local airport STS is right there. I volunteer at Sonoma County Airport and this app makes me look like such a hero when I can tell people waiting for an inbound plane when it is coming in. For some reason we only have a departure board displayed prominently. Someone behind the scene is really trying hard.
Great for picking up Travelers and following changes
What a great app. Let's me know all the info I need for traveling or picking up passengers at the airport. Usually has info before the airlines post it at the gate. Wish the schedule went out a few more hours on flight status, but that is a minor problem.
Works well apart from a lack of gate information from some airlines, especially Delta. The problem is apparently with the FlightStats data that they are using, and FlightStats are working with Delta to fix the issue.
That said, FlightStats own free app, AirportZoom, appears to have all the functionality of FlightBoard and more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 17, 2015
- Version: 1.4.5
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mobiata LLC
- © Copyright 2015 by Mobiata LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.