The FlightHub app is the best travel app to compare and book cheap flights, hotels, and cars! With over 150 airlines, 900,000 hotels, and 30,000 car rental locations, get the best deals on FlightHub, for the best cheap flights deals. With FlightHub: travel more, pay less!
Cheap Flights You Can Get Excited About:
• At FlightHub, we combine thousands of flight options in order to find you the cheapest possible combination—All thanks to our proprietary technology!
• Forget booking your seats at the last minute with the airline- use our interactive seat map and save time and stress!
• Our fail-safe search feature makes customizing your booking easy from the get-go.
• Once you’ve booked, we’ll email you your e-ticket within minutes!
• We’re always updating our systems with sales, promotions, and discounts so the savings are limitless!
• Our team negotiates the best possible prices so that you save more with each booking!
Get in The Driver’s Seat:
• With over 30,000 international car rental locations to choose from, no location is out of reach!
• With so many locations, you can explore over 170 countries!
• Amazing companies to choose from such as AVIS, Enterprise, Hertz, Dollar, Budget, Sixt, and more!
Pick A Hotel You Can Trust:
• With over 80 million customer reviews, pick a place to stay that you can trust.
• We’ve got over 900,000 hotels, condos, and apartments for you to choose from!
• Use the interactive maps feature to pinpoint the perfect location!
• Search for a hotel easily by putting in the nearest landmark, neighborhood, hotel name, etc!
With this update, we are improving your user experience overall.
More changes are coming soon, thank you for trusting Flighthub to book your travels!
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible and Corrupt
I never have complaints about anything, but what this company did to me is not right. They charged me a cancelation fee that was more then my ticket. They will not reimburse me at all and the customer service was not nice. They basically said it’s your fault. This was my first time on their site it was a recommendation from a friend and I purchased a ticket for 58 dollars one way and when I confirmed the date was wrong but it was right when I paid. So I tried to get a refund and cancelled instead the cancellation was 75 dollars which was more then the ticket and now they will not reimburse me. Bad business. I am a frequent flyer and would have purchased about 40 tickets from them by end of year. Will not ever use them again. This makes me sad that companies take advantage of people.
Horrible horrible experience.... A total Scam!
Charges cancellation fees almost $150 even though you have insurance. Are you kidding me? Whats the point of having an insurance? Such a terrible experience.
Need to get the refund or cancel the flight and they say the airline has taken control of the flight and that need to talk to the airline. I call airline and they say i need to talk to flight hub my travel agent. Are you kidding me?
Why do i have to go back and forth if i buy a ticket with you guys? This was my first time doing business with flight hub and indeed will be the last time.
The price shown says taxes and fees included when you do a search but when you go check out it will show a completely different price. I just tried to book a ticket advertised at $998 but when I went to checkout the price per passenger was $1348. I called customer care to ask and they told me they don’t even have that deal in their system. I thought I was getting a deal but back to the drawing board. So frustrating!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.