Flightlogger gives you real-time flight tracking for worry-free travels.
Discover a unique flight tracking experience for modern travelers.
Traveling has never been this easy. Now, you can search and save your flights, organize them into custom Trips, share your travel schedule with friends and family, and much more… all from one easy to use app. FlightLogger brings the ease back to travel with a visual timeline of your itinerary to keep you on schedule no matter where you are in the world.
No matter where you are going, FlightLogger is there with you:
- FlightLogger keeps track of all your travel information, updates and changes.
- Never miss a flight again with real-time notifications on terminal and gate changes.
- Track and get notified of arrival and departure times, delays, and baggage claim information.
- Share your flight information with friends and family for no-waiting airport pickups and peace of mind.
- See the approximate location of the aircraft on the map.
- Import flights via email forwarding.
- Tracking of over 1,500 airlines from around the globe, including American Airlines, Delta, United, British Airways, Copa, Iberia, Lufthansa, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, Emirates, Air Canada, KLM, Spirit Airlines, Air France, Turkish Airlines, Ryanair, Cathay Pacific, easyJet, Qatar Airways, Qantas and many more.
- Worldwide coverage of over 30,000 airports, including top connection hubs like Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Intl Apt, London Heathrow, Chicago O'Hare International Apt, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, etc.
- Trips: Organize your flights in style with as many custom Trips as you want, and add all the flight you need. Find a unique name for each Trip and share it with friends and family for a clutter-free experience.
- Real-time flight tracking: keep updated on departure and arrival times, delays, cancellations, gate, and baggage claim information.
- Flight status notifications: get notified with up-to-the-minute details of your flight, so you never miss an important change or delay.
- iCloud Sync: Add your flights on your iPhone and your flight information will be automatically synced to your iPad and Apple Watch. Flightlogger is available on all your devices.
- Easy to use and clutter-free: clean design and intuitive interface.
- Flight Alerts: No more guesswork! Get relevant notifications on your flight status, delays and changes.
- Offline access: No connection, no problem! Retrieve travel information anytime, even while offline....except for changes. It's not magic
- Flights tracked per month: Forget about those annoying usage limits and get unlimited access to flight tracking. With FlightLogger the sky’s the limit!
- Syncs with your calendar: Automatically add upcoming flights to your calendar and easily manage your travel schedule.
- Flights Forwarding Via Email: No need to manually add your upcoming flights!
Forward your flight confirmation email to FlightLogger and we will automatically add it to your itinerary.
FlightLogger Premium is available for $1.99/month or $14.99/year. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Version 2.9.3 comes with a few small updates:
- Fixed a UI issue that would overlap the header in certain views.
- Fixed an issue that might leave the Today widget with out of date or blank data.
- [Finally] added the ability to switch trips on Apple Watch.
Stay up to date by following us on Twitter: @GetFlightLogger
Thank you for using FlightLogger. If you enjoy using it, please take a moment to review It in the App Store. In case you have any suggestions or issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Ideal flight tracker
My trips are pretty simple, usually. I don’t need something and complicated and cluttered as TripIt, it’s overkill for how I travel. I was thrilled when I found FlightLogger, it’s perfect for what I need. Very straightforward and easy to use. One thing is that I don’t quite understand what the point of archiving trips is, since once the flight is over it disappears from each trip. I think it’d make more sense to archive flight info with the trip, or even auto archive just flights that the user can organize into trips if they need to track that info.
Also, I wish the widget were able to disappear from control center when I doing have an upcoming flight. I think Launch Center Pro can do this, and it’d be nice to not have to see an empty widget whenever I go to check my other widgets.
Great App, could use some work
This is a great app, with much of the utility of competing products, but with a better user interface. I do have a few suggestions, which would lead me to move this to a 5 star rating and actually spend the money (very reasonably priced, by the way) on the subscription services.
1) There are a few bugs that need to be worked out. For example, when entering in a new flight on my iPad, the “Done” button on the keyboard does not function.
2) Some flight groupings have flights that don’t associate with each other properly as a single trip (I think it’s when there is an overnight layover), and there is no manual way of connecting/disconnecting flights from one other.
3) I’d really like to see “total travel time” (including all flight times and layover times) in the list view of flight groupings (maybe at the bottom of the flight/grouping boxes, under the purple arrow).
4) I would really like to be able to see a full travel history of past flights, including a world map showing all locations I’ve been.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. Below are responses to your several points:
1) Please make sure you are using the latest version, which is currently 2.2 released today, 11/17. It might have resolved that issue.
2) We're are working on better groupings: essentially any flight connections that are no longer than 24 hours and in the same direction as previous(going away from a desitation, and not including return flights for the previous ones) will be grouped together for easier access.
3) & 4) We're working on stats and overal record of Trips but that's a bit farther down the line.
If you the update doesn't solve the problem or if you have additional feedback, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Clean app that just doesn’t give right info
I just installed and loaded several trips manually; since there are no instructions on where to send itineraries in the app. I have since found out that itineraries can only be sent with the pro version. On 9 flights, one had the wrong flight number for the flight we are on. Perhaps it would have worked better if I could have emailed the itin. In communicating with the very helpful support folks, they found that there is an issue where the times were showing up for the wrong time zones. A fix is being worked on
Developer Response ,
Hi, the instructions for sending the flights are in the Settings area. Once you upgrade to the Premium features. We'd love to be able to help figure out what happened with the flights you mentioned that had the wrong time. Flight might appear wrong, but it's most likely due to delays. If you could send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the flights I'd be more than happy to look into this, and if there were any issues, make sure they are resolved for the next time you use the app.
- Koombea, Inc.
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FlightLogger - All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Annual Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.