Easily keep your campaigns running smoothly on the fast-paced Twitter network and reach customers at the right moment, no matter where you are. Manage any Twitter campaign and easily launch new ones.
• Quickly see how your campaigns & promoted Tweets are performing
• Instantly make changes. Pause/resume campaigns, adjust bids, budgets, dates, and add/remove Tweets
• Get notifications on campaign activity and set up custom alerts for your goals
• Create campaigns and promoted Tweets from your phone. Grow your followers, drive website visits, increase app users, and more
• See the Top 50 trends and easily target those topics
• Search, favorite, filter, & sort your campaigns and Tweets
Flightly for Twitter Ads enables you to take action the moment opportunity strikes. Say goodbye to missed trends or running to a computer. Whether you’re actively managing campaigns or considering launching one, the Flightly for Twitter Ads mobile app is for you. Welcome to advertising at the speed of Twitter.
Brought to you by Flightly, a Twitter Official Partner and service of Grab Analytics.
Requires a Twitter Ads account. Visit ads.twitter.com to learn more and sign up.
TWITTER, TWEET, RETWEET and the Twitter Bird are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.
- We've updated the app to work with Twitter's new API - Update now for the best experience.
- We've updated the app to ensure a smooth transition when reauthorizing the app.
- We've fixed a bug affecting new users without Ad Accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
I wasn’t expecting much when I downloaded this app because it doesn’t have a lot of reviews and I didn’t know if anyone would be able to successfully create a fully functional app-based client for the Twitter ads platform.. but I was wrong. You can manage every part of all of your campaigns from an aesthetic interface. I actually prefer this dashboard to the twitter ads website, it’s far more intuitive. You can tweet directly from the app, track live trends and even set alerts/notifications to help keep track of your campaign performance and spend. And it’s free!
Not quite there
The app struggles with campaigns with dozens of tweets. It lets you do more than the Twitter app does, but it is parsecs behind the Facebook Ads and AdWords apps. Experienced marketers will be frustrated.
The app is just perfect. However, it is not aceptable the lack of iPhone-X support at this time.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words! We've added iPhone X support starting from version 1.9.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.