By FlightStats, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FlightStats is a free real-time flight status and airport tracking application for iPhone and Apple Watch.
Take control of your day-of-travel by downloading FlightStats:
- Quickly access worldwide flight status by flight number, airport or route
- Watch flights as they move across the world on our gorgeous flight tracker
- Scan essential information like departure/arrival times, delay indexes, gates and weather
- Check the flight timeline to get in-depth descriptions of all activities about your flight
- Easily view the most relevant flights with the FlightStats Today widget
- See your flight status on your Apple Watch
- Quickly launch the app with 3D Touch to view or search your flights
FlightStats is a leader in global flight and airport information services. Our flight status, trip monitoring and flight alert solutions are trusted by millions of travelers every day.
Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.6.1
- Performance improvements to the iPhone app and Today Center widget
- Fixes to the Today Center widget
- Fixes to Apple Watch complications
- Fixes to Apple Watch flight syncing
So disappointed. I thought this was a decent app - until my flight was delayed and the app didn't update. Even hours later, it still showed it was on time. A month later on another trip, it didn't show my flight being delayed at the start of my trip. At the end of the trip, I had delayed AND cancelled flights. NONE of them were marked as such. This app is very unreliable! All it is good for is finding flights. Don't expect it to update and give you correct up to date information though! I could see being a little late updating, taking into consideration the time it takes for the info to get around, but hours later?!? Worthless.
Watch app not synched properly
I just downloaded this app a couple hours ago because I was picking up a relative at the airport and I knew that the flight was behind schedule and I didn't want to leave the house too early. On my phone, the app showed that the flight was delayed and gave me a fairly decent approximation of when the flight was due in. However, when I pulled the app on my watch it showed me the original flight times for the flight never correcting for the delay. I hope they fix this in the future updates of this app.
Only used it a few days....
After my FlightTrack app ended I was in a quick search for another that would give reliable flight stats. It was working OK despite being not as user friendly so I added a star. Then after looking at flights on a particular date I couldn't check any other days. The scrolling menu kept reverting back to the same date. Maybe I could reinstall but if that happened only after a few days, I don't want to deal with it at the most inopportune times. I just uninstalled it and am looking again. Made me miss the flawless FlightTrack even more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: FlightStats, Inc.
- © 2016 FlightStats, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- (Restore only) Remove Ads$1.99